Cymbalta and Marijuana drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Cymbalta and Marijuana together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Cymbalta and Marijuana. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 109 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 17, 2017
109 people who take Cymbalta, Marijuana are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Cymbalta and Marijuana?
Cymbalta has active ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Cymbalta 98,175 users)
Marijuana has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Marijuana 3,097 users)
Interactions between Cymbalta and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Marijuana and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Cymbalta and Marijuanaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Cymbalta (duloxetine hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Marijuana (marijuana) is often used to treat drug abuse and dependence. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Cymbalta is used in:
- Marijuana is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have VHL and I am not a marijuana user, as a matter of fact I am an American Veteran and a United States Marine. So I don't want a whole lot of bullshit about pot is a medicine and for lack of a better term "Stoner Logic" I am looking for stone cold facts and evidence as to the benefits of THC ...
- I take cymbalta. When I lie down, there is a burning sensation from my knees down to the ankles. One leg hurts more than the other. The discomfort makes it hard to sleep. Is there anything that helps?
- I have mornings where I would wake up noxious, I would throw up a yellowish liquid or the dinner I had If I had it pass 6 pm. Every time I feel like this I would want to smoke and instantly it'll go away especially my headaches. Am I making things better or worse ?
- I had rectal abscess that resulted to fistula about three months ago,does smoking marijuana have any further destructive effect pls advise. Thanks, Niggro.
- Does anyone else experience not only muscle spasms from Marijuana but also muscle stiffness and pain after the Marijuana wears off?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I was caught by surprise how high I got one time on a half of a 150 mg edible and 75 mg Lyrica. I couldn't move. I laid on the bed and tried to maintain, but it was quite difficult. Any recommendations?
- I just started Cymbalta 10 days ago and for the past few days my heart rate has been going down as low as 37 bpm. I'm extremely fatigued and having chest pains. I want to know if others have bad similar experiences.
- I've recently been diagnosed with bradycardia, osteoarthritis and depression. Am I making things worse by using medical marijuana for pain and anxiety. I take xanax, antidepressants (low dose) and pain killers. The marijuana really helps with the pain and anxiety but I'm worried that I'm making ...
- I'm on 60mg of duloxetine and suffer with migraines every two to three weeks. They last about three days and are very debilitating. My doctor prescribed me naratriptan but I've seen the two drugs don't interact well. I have only taken one naratriptan (which did work) and found I was feeling very ...
- I took cymbalta for years then quit for a few years. I recently started again (took `60 mg for one month and have jitters so bad I can hardly drive. I quit after 1 mo. but jitters persist. I'm a 71 yo old wf.