Cytomel and Wellbutrin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Cytomel and Wellbutrin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Cytomel and Wellbutrin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 310 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 25, 2017
310 people who take Cytomel, Wellbutrin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Cytomel and Wellbutrin?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCytomel and Wellbutrin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cytomel has active ingredients of liothyronine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Cytomel 4,386 users)
Wellbutrin has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Wellbutrin 76,388 users)
Interactions between Cytomel and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Wellbutrin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Cytomel and Wellbutrina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Cytomel (liothyronine sodium) is often used to treat hypothyroidism. Wellbutrin (bupropion hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Cytomel is used in:
- Wellbutrin is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Is it possible to feel awful after tapering down from 10mcg of Cytomel to 5mcg daily? It'll be two weeks tomorrow and I don't feel right and am lethargic. Dose was cut in half after 8 weeks because my TSH dropped drastically.
- Started cytomel two weeks ago and started itching all over. Does it go away after your body adjusts to medicine? What else can cause it?
- Hi, I've been taking Wellbutrin for about two months now and I'm having increased urination. It's gotten so bad I'm peeing at least 20 times a day and it's become harder and harder to control the urge. Anyone else have this problem?
- I have had headaches, which drs have thought were migraines, since age 14-15 and I'm 50 now. Although there have been stages of relief, they have only gotten worse of the course of my lifetime. Since the 90s when Imitrex cam out I have had quite a bit of success with relief from each headache ...
- Daily, I have been taking Lexapro for 11 years; Protonix for 5 years; and Wellbutrin for 6 months. For debilitating pain in my left knee, which has had three major surgeries, including a bone graft, I take Vicodin, 750 mg. If I need a Vicodin, I will take it before bed. Recently, I experienced ...
User reviews to the study
- I have even taking bupropion 300mg XL for a month and half and just the past week I'm super dizzy.. how long will this last?
- I was put on Wellbutrin and low dose of lamictal for depression about 5 years ago. I am taking norco now for pain from pudental neuralgia. I would like to try to get off norco and take cannabis. Has anyone taken Wellbutrin and cannabis and not had negative reaction?
- Taken off cytomel 12.5 mcg after 15 years due to suppressed TSH. Have been on synthroid for over 20 years. Starting week 9 and have not been able to function for 3 weeks - lightheaded, brain fog, low energy, fatigue - how long will this last? My ESR level high.
- I've been taking viibryd (40ml) my doc added Wellbutrin 300Xl to help decrease my appetite I feel dizzy and get headache right when I wake up if I don't take the meds right away-once I take en I turn into a zombie anyone else feel like this!?
- I have been on anti depressants for over 25 years. I have always had an issue with stealing from the companies I work at. I have now been caught and going to be prosecuted. I need mental help not jail time. I am very scared.