Cytotec and Soma drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Cytotec and Soma together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Cytotec and Soma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 26 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 07, 2017
26 people who take Cytotec, Soma are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Cytotec and Soma?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCytotec and Soma from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cytotec has active ingredients of misoprostol. It is often used in abortion. (latest outcomes from Cytotec 3,900 users)
Soma has active ingredients of carisoprodol. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Soma 13,583 users)
Interactions between Cytotec and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Soma and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Cytotec and Somaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Cytotec (misoprostol) is often used to treat labor induction. Soma (carisoprodol) is often used to treat muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Cytotec is used in:
- Soma is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I took one some 350 and wanted to take a unison doxitrine (spelled wrong) 25mg to sleep. Is it safe to take both?
- was taken off soma and started have urinary frequency with dribble, can't seem to empty my bladder
- IT WONT LET ME LIST THE REMAINDER OF THE DRUGS I TAKE EVERY DAY. LOVASTATN, ADVAIR, VITAMIN D,
- If you go off Soma will the numbness in feet go away
- Is it safe for me to take soma with a seizure disorder even though I take depakote to manage the seizures?
User reviews to the study
- About two weeks after beginning Zetia, I started to have severe itching after a shower. It also happened when I washed my hands or face. The itching was in the areas that touched water, except for my torso area. It is unrelenting for about 45 minutes. It is like being tortured for 45 minutes. I ...
- Hello everyone. I am a 58 year old female living in SW Virginia. I was hit crossing the street in 2003 and was unable to work until 2009. I worked at home taking cust service calls from Oct 2009 until October 2013. Was feeling good and no health issues except in 2012 I had surgery for carpal ...
- Hi, I'm a 43 year old woman taking soma for muscle spasticity/cervical dystonia and Thoracic Outlet Syndrome. I am new to the group and wondering if the people who have hair loss while on soma also have pain and redness on their scalp. I take soma, and I have always had thick hair, both my ...
- Horrible nightmares when taking Soma. So bad I am afraid to go back to sleep. I realized in the nightmare that I was asleep and kept trying to yell out for someone to wake me up. And each time someone did, it was just part of the nightmare. It happened again and again, seemingly forever in the ...
- Hello everyone, I've been prescribed soma for back pain for around six years now with no problems. Recently I've started getting hives every time I take this med. I was just wondering if anyone else had the same problem.