Daliresp and Unipen in plastic container drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Daliresp and Unipen in plastic container together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Daliresp and Unipen in plastic container. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 25, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Daliresp and Unipen in plastic container?
Daliresp has active ingredients of roflumilast. It is often used in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. (latest outcomes from Daliresp 2,200 users)
Unipen in plastic container
Unipen in plastic container has active ingredients of nafcillin sodium.
Interactions between Daliresp and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Unipen in plastic container and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Daliresp and Unipen in plastic containera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi. I've been on Daliresp since Feb (2016). For the first month the insomnia was so severe that I was sleeping for less than 45 minute increments. It is now July & while I occasionally sleep for a few hours at a time, I rarely get more than 4-5 hours of sleep per night. Prior to Feb I was ...
- I take Daliresp, half pill every night or every other night because of side effects. Right now my acid reflux has become so bad I have a hard time breathing at times. My stomach burns all the timne. I may have to give it up for a while to see if my symptoms go away......which is unfortunate ...
- of course, i can't be certain that it's the daliresp causing my fatty pectoral situation, as i also take theophylline, but i'm pretty convinced that it has to be one of these two meds.
- Severe copd and emphysema taking daliresp about 2 yrs. Can't tell it is reducing flares but symptoms worsen when I try to quit taking it. On cortisone now and quit taking and having difficulty tapering down. Wish me luck...
- I been taking daliresp for 2 wks and have been exspierencing some aweful muscle cramps mostly in my legs but some in my arms as well, could this be a side effect of this medication?