Ddavp and Abilify drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Ddavp and Abilify together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Ddavp and Abilify. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 34 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 22, 2017
34 people who take Ddavp, Abilify are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Ddavp and Abilify?
Ddavp has active ingredients of desmopressin acetate. It is often used in bedwetting. (latest outcomes from Ddavp 1,779 users)
Abilify has active ingredients of aripiprazole. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Abilify 56,439 users)
Interactions between Ddavp and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Abilify and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Ddavp and Abilifya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Ddavp (desmopressin acetate) is often used to treat diabetes insipidus. Abilify (aripiprazole) is often used to treat bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Ddavp is used in:
- Abilify is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Is anyone started taking ability and lev for depression not thyroid
- Has anyone noticed a craving for sugar and/or alcohol while on Abilify when none existed prior to taking the medication?
- I am a 35 year old male. Have 3 young kids and a beautiful wife. I began struggling with anxiety 8 years ago after the sudden loss of my dad. Lexapro worked for me years ago. Made the mistake of trying to come off it (thought I was healed). Ha! Now anxiety is back with depression also.
- I am new and I was wondering who has had this problem and how do you get it treated and is it continuous if you still take abilify? Meaning do you get it treated and it keeps coming back? Also wouldn't a doctor stop this drug if Rhabdomyolysis keeps coming back or once you have it, you have it ...
- I want to know if there are restriction on taking abilify during pegnancy ? if there arnt what do you suggest on the toppic. Thanks a lot
You may be interested in these reviews
- I first took Abilify in August of 2014. I stopped after taking it for several weeks as it didn't take away the musical hallucination that I am experiencing. I restarted taking it again on December 24, 2016. My heart rate is 112 pulse per minute now. I am very concerned. The psychiatrist who ...
- Hello I take abilify 2mg for bi-polor and I take topamax at night for migraine and my ptSD. I also have pcos and was wondering if I could take a multi vitamin to help with my pcos?
- tried to commit suicide last week; doctor said Abilify was a contributing factor; need legal council referral if able; thank you.
- Hello I have a 11 year girl on ablify 10mg once daily.She has been on the meds for about 4 months.She take it at night it makes her sleep threw the night when she wakes her mood is stable but she then has alot of energy.So im not sure its a good fit for her for long term so i want to see what ...
- One year on ability serious constipation made me come off ability first colonoscopy after being on ability found eight non cancerous polyps