Depakote er and Clozaril drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Depakote er and Clozaril together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Depakote er and Clozaril. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 42 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 18, 2017
42 people who take Depakote er, Clozaril are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Depakote er and Clozaril?
Depakote er has active ingredients of divalproex sodium. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Depakote er 4,660 users)
Clozaril has active ingredients of clozapine. It is often used in schizophrenia. (latest outcomes from Clozaril 35,615 users)
Interactions between Depakote er and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Clozaril and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Depakote er and Clozarila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Depakote er (divalproex sodium) is often used to treat bipolar disorder. Clozaril (clozapine) is often used to treat schizophrenia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Depakote er is used in:
- Clozaril is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- is there significant interaction between clozaril and colchicine or between clozaril and allopurinal?
- The patient is taking 1000 mg Depakote down from the maximum dosage of 1500 mg which I thought was the wrong way to go from the start. The doctor added Abilify and those two drugs cause both tremors and loss of cognitive function along with memory loss. Because her tremors got so intense while ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I recentaly started antivert and been on depicote for a while would antivert and depicote make you extreamly dizzy
- My father was given depakote ER 500 mg twice a day while in hospital. The first two doses were given with 5 hours of each other. The third dose was given to him the morning the next day and then every 12 hours or so after that until I found out. I kept questioning why he was so lethargic and ...
- Are these meds safe together. They think my husband had a stroke. He started seizures and depakote about 3/4 weeks ago.
- I'm just scared that it's not going to work everything that I've been going through it's been my first 4 days and I just want to know if anybody else is going through what I'm going through and if they got through it and did it work I've been diagnosed with PTSD manic disorder paranoid ...
- I am new, just need help, maybe some one can point me to the right person to see, I suffer from debilitating migraines daily and don't know what else to do