Depakote er and Wellbutrin xl drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Depakote er and Wellbutrin xl together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Depakote er and Wellbutrin xl. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 41 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 17, 2017
41 people who take Depakote er, Wellbutrin xl are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Depakote er and Wellbutrin xl?
Depakote er has active ingredients of divalproex sodium. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Depakote er 4,660 users)
Wellbutrin xl has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Wellbutrin xl 16,678 users)
Interactions between Depakote er and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Wellbutrin xl and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Depakote er and Wellbutrin xla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Depakote er (divalproex sodium) is often used to treat bipolar disorder. Wellbutrin xl (bupropion hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Depakote er is used in:
- Wellbutrin xl is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I'm a 15 post liver transplant female taking Rapamune and now have shingles. My PCP prescribed Valtrex and capsaicin, what are the drug interactions, and can the two lead to liver or renal failure.
- Doc put me on Wellbutrin 150xl on May 15th we upped the dose to 225xl on June 20th and I went down to 75mg for two weeks to see if it got better. It seemed to get worse. As of yesterday I stopped cold turkey, after being on for a grand total of 2 months. When can I expect my taste to return? I ...
- Nightmares after leaving a pypsychopathic husband. Stress of raising ADHD child alone, Then business partners did a take over. I then worked my own business until hands wore out. I am retired but wake up sweating, rapid heart rate and feeling scared
- Hello everyone! I am a 43-year-old woman who has been taking well Butrans for the last two years. I have had much difficulty in cheating orgasm. I can do so, but not after quite some time and manual stimulation… Of an average of 30 minutes. I've been checked out by my physician with nothing ...
- On vivitrol injection and wondering if phentermine may not be as effective because of the vivitrol in my system.
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi there. Just started on wellbutrin xl 300mg and biphentin 40mg together. I have been on the Wellbutrin for several months and had then tried 40mg of vyvanse with it. I had tried vyvanse before and it certainly made me more productive for part of the day but the side effects, ...
- I recentaly started antivert and been on depicote for a while would antivert and depicote make you extreamly dizzy
- My father was given depakote ER 500 mg twice a day while in hospital. The first two doses were given with 5 hours of each other. The third dose was given to him the morning the next day and then every 12 hours or so after that until I found out. I kept questioning why he was so lethargic and ...
- Are these meds safe together. They think my husband had a stroke. He started seizures and depakote about 3/4 weeks ago.
- Hi Group - if one exists that has these ridiculous conditions I've been blessed with. Seriously, if anyone is out there that suffers from even two of the multitude of issues I have, I would be grateful to hear from you. The Bipolar 1, rheumatoid arthritis, sacroiliitis, ADD girl with a ...