Depakote cp and Gralise drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Depakote cp and Gralise together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Depakote cp and Gralise. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 23, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Depakote cp and Gralise?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDepakote cp and Gralise from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Depakote cp has active ingredients of divalproex sodium. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Depakote cp 56 users)
Gralise has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is often used in neuralgia. (latest outcomes from Gralise 1,426 users)
Interactions between Depakote cp and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Gralise and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Depakote cp and Gralisea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Depakote cp (divalproex sodium) is often used to treat bipolar i disorder. Gralise (gabapentin) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
- Hello, my name is shawna i have had RSD (CRPS) for about 20 years now since i had my baby 2 years ago my pain is a million times worse. I am currently taking gralise I don't notice any difference. I RSD effects my right arm and both legs. I feel like i am going crazy trying to find a health ...
- I am so sensitive to the side effects of medication. Therefore I cut the Gralise tablet in half. I have had severe hair loss that the seretologist says is female baldness pattern.