Depakote er and Buspirone hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Depakote er and Buspirone hydrochloride together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Depakote er and Buspirone hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
1 person who takes Depakote er, Buspirone hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Depakote er and Buspirone hydrochloride?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDepakote er and Buspirone hydrochloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Depakote er has active ingredients of divalproex sodium. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Depakote er 4,723 users)
Buspirone hydrochloride has active ingredients of buspirone hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Buspirone hydrochloride 1,457 users)
Interactions between Depakote er and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Buspirone hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Depakote er and Buspirone hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Depakote er (divalproex sodium) is often used to treat bipolar disorder. Buspirone hydrochloride (buspirone hydrochloride) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Depakote er is used in:
- Buspirone hydrochloride is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Sertraline being the generic form of Zoloft, and the Buspirone being generic for ...?
- The patient is taking 1000 mg Depakote down from the maximum dosage of 1500 mg which I thought was the wrong way to go from the start. The doctor added Abilify and those two drugs cause both tremors and loss of cognitive function along with memory loss. Because her tremors got so intense while ...
User reviews to the study
- I am trying to wean off depakote and go onto lyrica for pain. Initially 14 years ago I was put on depakote for being diagnosed with bipolar.....though I have only ever had on long episode. I suffer with chronic pain so I am trying Lyrica (which seems to be really helping my pain) and go slowly ...
- I recentaly started antivert and been on depicote for a while would antivert and depicote make you extreamly dizzy
- My father was given depakote ER 500 mg twice a day while in hospital. The first two doses were given with 5 hours of each other. The third dose was given to him the morning the next day and then every 12 hours or so after that until I found out. I kept questioning why he was so lethargic and ...
- Are these meds safe together. They think my husband had a stroke. He started seizures and depakote about 3/4 weeks ago.
- I'm just scared that it's not going to work everything that I've been going through it's been my first 4 days and I just want to know if anybody else is going through what I'm going through and if they got through it and did it work I've been diagnosed with PTSD manic disorder paranoid ...