Depakote er and Metoprolol tartrate drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Depakote er and Metoprolol tartrate together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Depakote er and Metoprolol tartrate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 30 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
30 people who take Depakote er, Metoprolol tartrate are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Depakote er and Metoprolol tartrate?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDepakote er and Metoprolol tartrate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Depakote er has active ingredients of divalproex sodium. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Depakote er 4,723 users)
Metoprolol tartrate has active ingredients of metoprolol tartrate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Metoprolol tartrate 51,747 users)
Interactions between Depakote er and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Metoprolol tartrate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Depakote er and Metoprolol tartratea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Depakote er (divalproex sodium) is often used to treat bipolar disorder. Metoprolol tartrate (metoprolol tartrate) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Depakote er is used in:
- Metoprolol tartrate is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have noticed a shift in my mood and demeanor. Has others experienced this ?
- Does anyone get long pauses once in awhile. Like your heart feels like it has stopped and then kicks back on?
- Reaching out for support for individuals with same symptoms as myself...Since increasing Metoprolol I have started having ringing in the ears. And now I am experiencing optic eye pressure. According to research, if I can lose about 20-30 lbs and de-stress I may be able to reduce or do away ...
- Is there any risk if you are taking both and I have a defibrillator.
- been on the three medication above, for one month. for the last week the inside of my mouth is so sore I can barely eat
User reviews to the study
- Trying to find help. I have been recently getting worse outbreaks of rapid heart beat for no apparent reason. Went to the ER 2 days ago didn't think think I would make it there because it was so extreme. I have been on this drug for years but wondering if this is a side effect I didn't know ...
- Hi have been on Metaloprol for about 20 years for hypertension. I have also suffered with facial swelling, lips, tongue, tinnitus cronic an feeling of anxiety. My symptoms were diagnised by an immunologist as Salicylate intolerance. My tolerance is very low. I started to query Histamine ...
- I am trying to wean off depakote and go onto lyrica for pain. Initially 14 years ago I was put on depakote for being diagnosed with bipolar.....though I have only ever had on long episode. I suffer with chronic pain so I am trying Lyrica (which seems to be really helping my pain) and go slowly ...
- I recentaly started antivert and been on depicote for a while would antivert and depicote make you extreamly dizzy
- I have been dealing with diagnosis of sever R A for 4 years, i always felt it was drug indused, my doctor just says not that many people get it from your blood pressure medication. Metoprolol. So they fill me with more drugs to combat the side effects im having, i just need yo know, my last sign ...