Depakote and Advil pm drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Depakote and Advil pm together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Depakote and Advil pm. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Depakote has active ingredients of divalproex sodium. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Depakote 39,085 users)
Advil pm has active ingredients of diphenhydramine citrate; ibuprofen. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Advil pm 555 users)
On Jan, 26, 2017
2 people who take Depakote, Advil Pm are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
- oral mucosal blistering
Most common drug interactions by age *:
- oral mucosal blistering
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Depakote and Advil pm?
Interactions between Depakote and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Advil pm and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Depakote (divalproex sodium) is often used to treat bipolar disorder. Advil pm (diphenhydramine citrate; ibuprofen) is often used to treat insomnia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
- Depakote is used in:
- Advil pm is used in:
Can you answer these questions?
- LT Depakote. Within Seven days of Nitrofurantoin. Get only short periods of regular energy. Stay in bed or on sofa most of time.
- My grandson is 12. He started taking depakote 4 months ago. He has been having blue bowels, all of a sudden, and vomiting, along with severe stomach cramps. Is this happening with anyone else? if so, what needs to be done?
- Is it safe for me to take soma with a seizure disorder even though I take depakote to manage the seizures?
- My son and I have not had an easy life so the last thing i want to do is have him on medication that could harm him. I have MS, so i am concerned, given my medical history. I just want him to happy and healthy again. It has been ongoing for years, and he is 15 now. on depakote and remeron for 3 ...
- I take suboxone everyday I know that's not the reason I take advil pm most nights because I have insomnia & midol I take that time of the month. I only took zyvox for 3 days due to a uti infection & now all of a sudden I popped positive for thc on a urine screen for my drug classes. Is zyvox ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I been on Depacoate and Suraquel for several years and am incontinent. I don't want to take any more drugs as I already have severe side affects. So I have adjusted by wearing a diaper.
- I have heart disease due to a heart attack and HF. Just started depakote low dose for mood stabalizing. Ejection went from 30 to 50 and now back down to 45. Interested in any experiences of others
- I have a complicated medical situation. Just began taking Depakote for the Migraines specifically Hemiplegic Migraine. I have been taking for a little less than a week and noticed numbness in my face. Could possibly contributing to numbness in hands and feet but since I have Peripheral ...
- I took Depakote for 6 months. June - December 2016. Around October I started suffering crippling anxiety and had to resign from my teaching job. I am 49 years old. I blame the depokote. I have just cross tapered from depakote to serequel and lamactil to treat my bipolar disorder. The ...
- Hello - Wanted to say hello and am interested to find out how sharing this information and getting reports will help me better manage my health. Thank you -