Depakote and Trazodone hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Depakote and Trazodone hydrochloride together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Depakote and Trazodone hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 177 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 19, 2017
177 people who take Depakote, Trazodone hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Depakote and Trazodone hydrochloride?
Depakote has active ingredients of divalproex sodium. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Depakote 40,584 users)
Trazodone hydrochloride has active ingredients of trazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Trazodone hydrochloride 9,686 users)
Interactions between Depakote and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Trazodone hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Depakote and Trazodone hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Depakote (divalproex sodium) is often used to treat bipolar disorder. Trazodone hydrochloride (trazodone hydrochloride) is often used to treat insomnia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Depakote is used in:
- Trazodone hydrochloride is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Hey there ehealth! I'm William, and I do take Restoral & Depakote. I'm a brain cancer Survivor. Had a Left Temperal Lobe Malignant tumor, about the size of a "tennis ball!" 2 separate surgeries ('06 & '08), & 1 round of TA Radiation therapy ('09). I've been in remission since 2009, yet I ...
- I've been taking trazodone for a year and I'm a female at 65, I'm wondering if anybody else experience hair loss. I also had two surgeries last year and I don't know if it could be a hormone imbalance but since taking trazodone I'm fine it it's much worse, I'm also taking Tylenol PM does anybody ...
- LT Depakote. Within Seven days of Nitrofurantoin. Get only short periods of regular energy. Stay in bed or on sofa most of time.
- they want to start my dad on Gabapentin. He is already on trazadone. I want re information
- just having feelings of exhaustion and fatigue and well as feeling very down. Already taking meds for depression, wondering if I should quite the Trazodone?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I m taking tradozone 25mg daily since last 4 days also taking gabapantin 100mg one tab daily feeling metabolism acidosis
- Was on 1/8 th ambien and 25 mg trazadone for about 2 months, now my memory is getting real bad! I am 72 yrs old. Would like to know if it will get better? Have only been off of it for 3 days Thank you so much Kathy
- On Divalproex for headaches And the other for facial spasms. Have not been told what I have may be myasthenia gravis or blepharospasm .
- I have an open CPS case and have not done any drugs other than my psych meds prescribed to me. I have a no contact order with my children bc I showed up positive. I was eager to get my results back only to show up for cocaine. I take generics, perphenazine for trilafon, dexmethylphenidate for ...
- I have been taking this drug for about a month. I am only on 5mg per day. I just started having nausea all day long. I see that nausea is a common side effect- but wondering if it can start after a month of taking it. :)