Depakote and Ultragris-165 drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Depakote and Ultragris-165 together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Depakote and Ultragris-165. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 22, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Depakote and Ultragris-165?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDepakote and Ultragris-165 from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Depakote has active ingredients of divalproex sodium. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Depakote 41,199 users)
Ultragris-165 has active ingredients of griseofulvin, ultramicrocrystalline.
Interactions between Depakote and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ultragris-165 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Depakote and Ultragris-165a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Hey there ehealth! I'm William, and I do take Restoral & Depakote. I'm a brain cancer Survivor. Had a Left Temperal Lobe Malignant tumor, about the size of a "tennis ball!" 2 separate surgeries ('06 & '08), & 1 round of TA Radiation therapy ('09). I've been in remission since 2009, yet I ...
- LT Depakote. Within Seven days of Nitrofurantoin. Get only short periods of regular energy. Stay in bed or on sofa most of time.
- My grandson is 12. He started taking depakote 4 months ago. He has been having blue bowels, all of a sudden, and vomiting, along with severe stomach cramps. Is this happening with anyone else? if so, what needs to be done?
- Is it safe for me to take soma with a seizure disorder even though I take depakote to manage the seizures?
- My son and I have not had an easy life so the last thing i want to do is have him on medication that could harm him. I have MS, so i am concerned, given my medical history. I just want him to happy and healthy again. It has been ongoing for years, and he is 15 now. on depakote and remeron for 3 ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- My top teeth have crumbled in the year I've taken Depakote. I was drinking coke but they have never decayed this fast before. I already had one pulled and about to loose two more.
- On Divalproex for headaches And the other for facial spasms. Have not been told what I have may be myasthenia gravis or blepharospasm .
- I have an open CPS case and have not done any drugs other than my psych meds prescribed to me. I have a no contact order with my children bc I showed up positive. I was eager to get my results back only to show up for cocaine. I take generics, perphenazine for trilafon, dexmethylphenidate for ...
- At a complete loss. Recently took a hair follicle test for work and it came back as positive for cocaine! So got fired. Haven't used any cocaine since 1984. I take Depakote for bipolar disorder but nothing else. I'm a 60 year old make and don't even drink or smoke. Anyone with similar ...
- Flabbergasted. Recently took a hair follicle test for work and tested positive for cocaine. I'm a 60 year old male who has been clean and sober for 8 years. As to cocaine, haven't used any since 1984! Marijuana was always drug of choice. I've no idea how to clear this up. Anyone have a similar ...