Desowen and Nizoral drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Desowen and Nizoral together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Desowen and Nizoral. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 18 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 21, 2017
18 people who take Desowen, Nizoral are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Desowen and Nizoral?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDesowen and Nizoral from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Desowen has active ingredients of desonide. (latest outcomes from Desowen 275 users)
Nizoral has active ingredients of ketoconazole. It is often used in seborrheic dermatitis. (latest outcomes from Nizoral 3,659 users)
Interactions between Desowen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Nizoral and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Desowen and Nizorala b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Desowen (desonide) is often used to treat itching. Nizoral (ketoconazole) is often used to treat seborrheic dermatitis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- I'm thinking of taking Nizoral on the assumption that my Meniere's is caused primarily by an invasion of candida or other fungus in the inner ear.