Dexamethasone and Sudafed 12 hour drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Dexamethasone and Sudafed 12 hour together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Dexamethasone and Sudafed 12 hour. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 22 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 25, 2017
22 people who take Dexamethasone, Sudafed 12 hour are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
6 - 12 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Dexamethasone and Sudafed 12 hour?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDexamethasone and Sudafed 12 hour from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Dexamethasone has active ingredients of dexamethasone. It is often used in multiple myeloma. (latest outcomes from Dexamethasone 65,570 users)
Sudafed 12 hour
Sudafed 12 hour has active ingredients of pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. It is often used in nasal congestion. (latest outcomes from Sudafed 12 hour 4,147 users)
Interactions between Dexamethasone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Sudafed 12 hour and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Dexamethasone and Sudafed 12 houra b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Dexamethasone (dexamethasone) is often used to treat multiple myeloma. Sudafed 12 hour (pseudoephedrine hydrochloride) is often used to treat sinus congestion. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Dexamethasone is used in:
- Sudafed 12 hour is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Hello guys, My name is favour i'm 39 male I have been using dexamethasone(tablets) with Cyproheptadine(caplet), i was too skinny and i needed to add up some flesh and based on a friend's advice i started taking one caplet of Cyproheptadine daily and 1mg of dexacortin(dexamethasone) , in no ...
- I take long acting and fast acting. Which should I increase?
- Have a constant cough with this viral infection - cough til almost throw up. need relief - would dexamethasone (and I have 4 mg tablet that I cut into 4 pieces) 1 piece is enough for me. Can I take that with 2 hrs. of taking a fioricet
- Whenever I try to take the calcium/vit. D supplement as prescribed, I get severe epigastric pain to the point that I am unable to eat anything and actually have a hard time even drinking as well. I will take it for 2 days before I can't stand it and then remain I'll for about 4 more days. I have ...
- This drug has been prescribed to me for chronic inflammation in my hip, thigh and lower leg after having lower back surgery. It is a short regiment - 9 days - but historically, I have not responded well to corticosteroids. The side effects listed are daunting including fat appearing in places it ...
User reviews to the study
- I was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma in Feb. of 2014. After a 2 year fight with trying to heal from neck surgery, and the resulting infection I am now in pretty good shape, and have been for about 7 months. I get the usual chemo treatment of Velcade injection, Revlimid tab.,(2 weeks on, 1 week ...
- My.husband is in the hosp. With SEVERE PANCREATITIS, after taking dexametjasone while undergoing TX for lung cancer.....
- Hi! I have a rare condition called NMO (Neuromyelitis optica or Devic's disease). The first line of treatment was very high dosage of oral steroids until my insurance approved a chemotherapy agent called rituxan. So I was on 8mg of dexamethasone for about 7 months. I gained almost 100lbs. I ...
- I've been taking dex for 1 year for a glioblastoma. My hips are wasting. is there anything i can do to reverse this?
- I have back and neck issues and I have never had high blood pressure before, but was recently given dexamethasone for 16 days....which was actually way too long according to a different doctor....and now my BP is in the 170/98 range and I am now taking medication to bring it down. Have other ...