Dexilant and Paroxetine drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Dexilant and Paroxetine together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Dexilant and Paroxetine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 57 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 12, 2017
57 people who take Dexilant, Paroxetine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Dexilant and Paroxetine?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDexilant and Paroxetine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Dexilant has active ingredients of dexlansoprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Dexilant 7,940 users)
Paroxetine has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Paroxetine 35,454 users)
Interactions between Dexilant and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Paroxetine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Dexilant and Paroxetinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Dexilant (dexlansoprazole) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Paroxetine (paroxetine hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Dexilant is used in:
- Paroxetine is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- i had severe attack of pancreatius requiring a 3 day hospital stay.
- A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
- I've been taking dexilant for almost 2 years. I take magnesium along with it because dexilant really does lower my magnesium level. My question is if you're on dexilant for years, what will the long term side effects be? Does the drug cause cancer? I need to know all the facts on this medication ...
- How long before Dexilant causes neuropathy?
- I'm 57 and had an endoscopy which revealed an hiatal hernia. I have tried every OTC drug for Gerd to no avail. My gastroenterologist prescribed Dexilant. It's not covered by my insurance and is really expensive. For the first three months, I found I could take it every other day and it ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I has been taking dexilant regularly. I just found out that my lipase is high 73ul. Normal ranges as per literatute 3-60ul or 0 to 70ul. I am wondering if the dexilant is the cause. Thank you support group.
- Hi my name is Amy and it feels good to know i am not alone with this annoying disease. I ich and am in pain all the time. My worst area are my forearms. Right now im tanning because research says its an effective treatment. Its helping after 3 weeks.
- Hi there, I'm on day two of Dexilant, it's my last hope for treatment before considering surgery. I've tried Nexium and Protonic and they both failed to relieve my reflux. I am feeling so sick to my stomach. Whether I eat or not, I still feel nauseated. Have any of you found relief? How long did ...
- I've been battling fatigue and "hypersomnia" for years. I always thought it was something else and never associated it could possibly be from Paxil -- been taking for 20 plus years. Could others who have experienced hypersomnia while using Paxil/paroxatine, please give their experience? I ...
- I stopped Dexillant 20 days ago and still suffer from muscle pain(arms, legs, tights). Will this pain ever go?