Diamox and Trexall drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Diamox and Trexall together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Diamox and Trexall. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 17, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Diamox and Trexall?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDiamox and Trexall from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Diamox has active ingredients of acetazolamide. It is often used in pseudotumor cerebri. (latest outcomes from Diamox 2,971 users)
Trexall has active ingredients of methotrexate sodium. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Trexall 1,174 users)
Interactions between Diamox and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Trexall and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Diamox and Trexalla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Diamox (acetazolamide) is often used to treat glaucoma. Trexall (methotrexate sodium) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have Rheumatoid arthritis and recently diagnosed with Hashi's as well. My last two CBC, CMP tests have had elevated ALP (all other liver tests normal). I was 140 and latest was 178. My rheumatologist doesn't seem overly concerned as my SED rate is up as is my C-reactive (it's always ...
- Curious if anyone has experienced hiccups but not until after stopping Diamox? If so, how long did they last?
- how serious are mouth ulcers
User reviews to the study
- Il m'est préconisé un traitement de Diamox à la suite d'un problème oculaire consécutif à une opération de cataracte (oedeme). Or, j'ai été opéré de la prostate (adénome) il y a un mois. Ai-je un risque à rendre le Diamox?
- I'm experiencing ulcers on my tonsils. I've only been on methotrexate for 1 1/2 months. I've never had an ulcer on my tonsils before.
- Hello everyone! I'm 33 years old and was just put on diamox last month for my debilitating migraines. I'm on 1000mg in am then 500mg at night. Other than the tingling/no appetite ( which I'm ok with ha) my period is 5 days late and usually pretty on time. 4 pregnancy test are negative and have ...
- Hello, Ive been on Diamox for 12 days with fantastic results for Idiopathic intracranial hypertension EXCEPT ive been gaining weight like crazy. Perhaps a pound per day. Im really worried, as Ive been exercising 45 mins per day and should be losing weight. Any suggestions? Joy
- My 8 year old within 16 hours started walking funny and within 36 hours could not walk from a overdise if diamox prescribed by a specialist. 6 weeks later of being in hospital we have her in a crutch walking but still very unsteady