Diazepam and Fagopyrum esculentum drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Diazepam and Fagopyrum esculentum together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Diazepam and Fagopyrum esculentum. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 23, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Diazepam and Fagopyrum esculentum?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDiazepam and Fagopyrum esculentum from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Diazepam has active ingredients of diazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Diazepam 54,892 users)
Fagopyrum esculentum has active ingredients of buckwheat.
Interactions between Diazepam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Fagopyrum esculentum and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Diazepam and Fagopyrum esculentuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- The list of conditions and medications is not complete. I feel my immune system is very compromised and want some ideas on how to increase my immunity. I exercise on a regular basis, walk nearly every day, am trying to eat better, take vitamins etc, don't smoke or drink, go to doc and take their ...
- hi was on 20mg of pregabalin liquid but had to cut down to 10mg now notice I have eczema on my neck
- Been running a fever for 2 weeks now. Very high at first 104.4 but has dropped down to low grade since taking amoxicillin for a week. During day, no fever, but the low grade fever comes at night. I have a dull pain in my shoulder - possibly a muscle spasm, but it has started traveling down my ...
- I have been taking one .2 diazapam most nights for decades. Now I see it listed among Benzopiazipines that could cause increased dementia risk. I am 81 and have not observed evidence or been identified as someone who might have dementia. Am I fooling myself? Or is this level of use ...
- He uses antidepresive medicament for 10 days, one more antybiotics named Tazocin (not listed in the previous). He has positive CD toxine for about 2 months and got cahectic. Have no appetite.
User reviews to the study
- Hello I was having severe panic attacks about six months ago so my doctor prescribed me Valium. Xanax was not working. I was not able to function or live before. I feel like it didn't really help me. But now it seems that my hair is falling out. It was thinning before about two years ago it ...
- I'm on 10mg diazepam (2 x 5mg) daily. I have about 50% of normal lung oxygen absorption, due to extensive scarring From interstitial fibrosis.
- I have been taking Diazepam for around 40 years 10 mg 3 times a week as a sleeping pill if I wake up in the middle of the night. I am now scared to death that I will get Dementia. I will be 74 yrs old in November. Any input from anyone ? I would greatly appreciate it.
- I have had a pacemaker for eight years but for the last four months have started to get the most horrendous shocks zapping through my head that after a lot of me to and throw to a and e have now been told it may be some form of seizure . It's horrendous and the earlier appointment I could get is ...
- I have had a diagnosis of CFS about 10 years ago. After research i bought a machine that measured my oxygen over night and found it to be below 92% most of the night, I only started Diazepam 2 months ago and only take 5mg once a day in the evening. Im now wondering is it the diazepam or my ...