Diazepam and Quetiapine fumarate drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Diazepam and Quetiapine fumarate together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Diazepam and Quetiapine fumarate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 392 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 26, 2017
392 people who take Diazepam, Quetiapine fumarate are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Diazepam and Quetiapine fumarate?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDiazepam and Quetiapine fumarate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Diazepam has active ingredients of diazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Diazepam 54,892 users)
Quetiapine fumarate has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Quetiapine fumarate 8,371 users)
Interactions between Diazepam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Quetiapine fumarate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Diazepam and Quetiapine fumaratea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Diazepam (diazepam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Quetiapine fumarate (quetiapine fumarate) is often used to treat bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Diazepam is used in:
- Quetiapine fumarate is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- My brother in law took his own life two months ago after being put on high doses of Seroquel. The family was not informed of the possibility of escalating depression or suicidal thoughts. If the Dr. thought that he was so ill that he needed a medication that might cause suicide, why wasn't he ...
- The list of conditions and medications is not complete. I feel my immune system is very compromised and want some ideas on how to increase my immunity. I exercise on a regular basis, walk nearly every day, am trying to eat better, take vitamins etc, don't smoke or drink, go to doc and take their ...
- hi was on 20mg of pregabalin liquid but had to cut down to 10mg now notice I have eczema on my neck
- Having bipolar is a curse. Since starting roaccutane almost two weeks ago, I have started having heavy to extreme mood swings for 5-7 days straight and it's becoming really upsetting for everyone around me. I am also extremely negative and find no pleasure in even the simplest of things. Has ...
- Been running a fever for 2 weeks now. Very high at first 104.4 but has dropped down to low grade since taking amoxicillin for a week. During day, no fever, but the low grade fever comes at night. I have a dull pain in my shoulder - possibly a muscle spasm, but it has started traveling down my ...
User reviews to the study
- Hello I was having severe panic attacks about six months ago so my doctor prescribed me Valium. Xanax was not working. I was not able to function or live before. I feel like it didn't really help me. But now it seems that my hair is falling out. It was thinning before about two years ago it ...
- I'm on 10mg diazepam (2 x 5mg) daily. I have about 50% of normal lung oxygen absorption, due to extensive scarring From interstitial fibrosis.
- I have been taking Diazepam for around 40 years 10 mg 3 times a week as a sleeping pill if I wake up in the middle of the night. I am now scared to death that I will get Dementia. I will be 74 yrs old in November. Any input from anyone ? I would greatly appreciate it.
- My wife ( a senior citizen) is bi polar with mania and has dementia. She is in a senior living memory care facility. She takes Quetiapine 75 mg twice a day. Recently Mirtazapine 7.5 mg once a day at bedtime has been added. Am awaiting a satisfactory answer for the necessity. I am all for ...
- I have had a pacemaker for eight years but for the last four months have started to get the most horrendous shocks zapping through my head that after a lot of me to and throw to a and e have now been told it may be some form of seizure . It's horrendous and the earlier appointment I could get is ...