Diclofenac sodium and Excedrin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Diclofenac sodium and Excedrin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Diclofenac sodium and Excedrin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 22, 2017
12 people who take Diclofenac sodium, Excedrin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Diclofenac sodium and Excedrin?
Diclofenac sodium has active ingredients of diclofenac sodium. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Diclofenac sodium 17,226 users)
Excedrin has active ingredients of acetaminophen; aspirin; caffeine. It is often used in headache. (latest outcomes from Excedrin 12,205 users)
Interactions between Diclofenac sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Excedrin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Diclofenac sodium and Excedrina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Diclofenac sodium (diclofenac sodium) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Excedrin (acetaminophen; aspirin; caffeine) is often used to treat migraine. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Diclofenac sodium is used in:
- Excedrin is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I used 1 gram of the topical and within a half hour started to have symptoms like I have when I eat shellfish. Has this happened to anyone else?
- Anybody take diclofenac sodium with a cavernous angioma? I have frozen shoulder and my go prescribed this drug and I am afraid to take it. I have had a few past bleeds. Please help. Thanks!
- Anybody take diligence sodium with a cavernous angioma? I have frozen shoulder and my go prescribed this drug and I am afraid to take it. I have had a few past bleeds. Please help. Thanks!
- I punished be "Voltaren" injection on my erect penis tissue, my penis tissue is bleeding every erection after that. :(
- I have been on both of these medications for about 4 months now. Over the past few weeks, I have been experiencing hand pain and stiffness in the morning plus some vision issues - blurred vision in one area of my right eye, plus new floaters that are larger and more active. Yesterday, I got ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I was given Diclofenac every 4 hours for post operative pain. I soon began to have headache and a sore throat. The next day I felt worse still and heard a "marching" sound in my ears. I lost my appetite, couldn't sleep and began to have serious floaters. I was told it was all down to the ...
- I take Diclofenac to get relief from lower back pain, which the radiologist reading my most recent xrays of my lower back and hips said is moderate arthritic changes in my lower back and both hips. Diclofenac does seem to help, but I am having trouble falling to sleep and that is worrisome to ...
- I have been on diclofenac sodium for less than a week and experiencing vaginal bleeding. should i go to the ER or just stop taking the pills?
- i am a female, 68 years old, and have taken 2 -3 Excedrin every day since i was in my 20's. Terrible rebound headahes if i do not take Excedrin. Has anyone else taken Excedrin for this length of time?
- Is it safe to take both of these? I have arthritis pain and have back spasms for a recent fall. Just making sure I'm not making a mistake.