Diclofenac potassium and Indomethacin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Diclofenac potassium and Indomethacin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Diclofenac potassium and Indomethacin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 14, 2017
2 people who take Diclofenac potassium, Indomethacin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Diclofenac potassium and Indomethacin?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDiclofenac potassium and Indomethacin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Diclofenac potassium has active ingredients of diclofenac potassium. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Diclofenac potassium 1,155 users)
Indomethacin has active ingredients of indomethacin. It is often used in gout. (latest outcomes from Indomethacin 8,648 users)
Interactions between Diclofenac potassium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Indomethacin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Diclofenac potassium and Indomethacina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Diclofenac potassium (diclofenac potassium) is often used to treat pain. Indomethacin (indomethacin) is often used to treat gout. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Diclofenac potassium is used in:
- Indomethacin is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I don't understand why I'm takin them meds all intiflamal meds i ok now why i take the klopin i was told not to Advil other ibuprofen
User reviews to the study
- I am taking 2mg of Ativan for anxiety and can't sleep at nite. So I have taken two 50 mg pills of indomethacin the last two bites. I slept through the entire nite. Is it safe to use indomethacin for this purpose and can I use it long-term? I am a 66 yr old male. Please help!!!
- I have/had migraines for many years. They come about 1x month or so. Now, I have 'ice pick' headaches. I've been to a neurologist, had MRI's etc. and was given Indomethacin, 50 mg. My stabbing pains are less often, from 8 to 10 a day to less severe 2-4 times a day. I've been on this for a ...
- I have been on indomethycin for one month for pericarditis. Now that I have weaned myself off, in mid afternoons, I feel achy all over until I take Advil or something. Is that withdrawal? Or exactly do you withdraw from this drug at all, and if so, what are the symptoms. I have felt ...
- Hi everyone, I started taking indomethacin in November and by the third week I couldn't sleep and I was having panic attacks. I understand you are experiencing the same thing.
- Just failed nail scraping test for meth/MDMA I take indomethacin and lisinprol this test might have cost me my kids in a custody battle