Diclofenac sodium and Tylenol drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Diclofenac sodium and Tylenol together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Diclofenac sodium and Tylenol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 210 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
210 people who take Diclofenac sodium, Tylenol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Diclofenac sodium and Tylenol?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDiclofenac sodium and Tylenol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Diclofenac sodium has active ingredients of diclofenac sodium. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Diclofenac sodium 17,596 users)
Tylenol has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tylenol 94,113 users)
Interactions between Diclofenac sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Tylenol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Diclofenac sodium and Tylenola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Diclofenac sodium (diclofenac sodium) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Tylenol (acetaminophen) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Diclofenac sodium is used in:
- Tylenol is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I used 1 gram of the topical and within a half hour started to have symptoms like I have when I eat shellfish. Has this happened to anyone else?
- I was diagnosedwith the ankylosing spondylitis gene ( forget the code ) at age 41 and had alot of wear in hips and back but no fusion as of now. They were eager to put me on humira and said i was a perfect candidate but i resisted because they said if your planning to get wife prgnant not to ...
- Anybody take diclofenac sodium with a cavernous angioma? I have frozen shoulder and my go prescribed this drug and I am afraid to take it. I have had a few past bleeds. Please help. Thanks!
- Anybody take diligence sodium with a cavernous angioma? I have frozen shoulder and my go prescribed this drug and I am afraid to take it. I have had a few past bleeds. Please help. Thanks!
- I punished be "Voltaren" injection on my erect penis tissue, my penis tissue is bleeding every erection after that. :(
User reviews to the study
- I've noticed that I get frequent bouts of A. Fib when I take acetaminophen regularly, even when it is just an ingredient such as in Excedrin.
- I have always suffered from headaches. I had colitis so I was limited to taking Tylenol. the last year or so my headaches have gotten worse so I increased the Tylenol. my potassium readings are going up. 2 different doctors dispute the fact that Tylenol can raise your potassium. I am at my ...
- I was given Diclofenac every 4 hours for post operative pain. I soon began to have headache and a sore throat. The next day I felt worse still and heard a "marching" sound in my ears. I lost my appetite, couldn't sleep and began to have serious floaters. I was told it was all down to the ...
- I take Diclofenac to get relief from lower back pain, which the radiologist reading my most recent xrays of my lower back and hips said is moderate arthritic changes in my lower back and both hips. Diclofenac does seem to help, but I am having trouble falling to sleep and that is worrisome to ...
- I have been on diclofenac sodium for less than a week and experiencing vaginal bleeding. should i go to the ER or just stop taking the pills?