Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Fosamax drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Fosamax together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Fosamax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 35 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 26, 2017
35 people who take Dicyclomine hydrochloride, Fosamax are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Fosamax?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDicyclomine hydrochloride and Fosamax from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Dicyclomine hydrochloride has active ingredients of dicyclomine hydrochloride. It is often used in irritable bowel syndrome. (latest outcomes from Dicyclomine hydrochloride 827 users)
Fosamax has active ingredients of alendronate sodium. It is often used in osteoporosis. (latest outcomes from Fosamax 84,051 users)
Interactions between Dicyclomine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Fosamax and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Fosamaxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Dicyclomine hydrochloride (dicyclomine hydrochloride) is often used to treat irritable bowel syndrome. Fosamax (alendronate sodium) is often used to treat osteoporosis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride is used in:
- Fosamax is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Diagnosed with ulcerative colitis age 9 in 2007 and was diagnosed with pcos in 2015 at age 17.
- Ear pain. ENT doctor seen twice finds nothing I have been on Fosamax many years with a 2-year break. I have been on it almost two years after a 2-year break and 4 months ago started with clogging ears that turned into ear pain.
- I know that citalopram and tramadol interact but don't know about the group together.
- I started taking Fosamax this Tuesday . I take one pill every teo weeks. Tonight I have severe back pain. It is really bad. Lower and upper back . Anyone else experience this? Jane
- I HAD A STROKE (BRAIN BLEED) 12 1/2 YRS AGO, AND JUST HAD A CRANIOTOMY AND REMOVAL OF AN ANEURISM THIS PAST MAY. I HAD A SEIZURE DUE TO FLUID ON THE BRAIN BECAUSE OF THE SURGERY AND MY RIGHT SIDE WAS AGAIN AFFECTED.STARTING TO JUGGLE DRUGS AROUND WITH MY NEUROLOGIST'S OK, I HAVE BEEN INCREASED ...
User reviews to the study
- I am on Eliquis and baby aspirin for artery disease. I had bad muscle pain with statins so I'm no longer taking them. Are any of you battling osteoporosis and heart disease? Do you recommend Fosamax?
- I take Fosamax the generic , I have breast implants , I had my yearly mammogram , they seen white calcifications , now to rule out cancer have to go for a biopcy . I hope that I don't have cancer of course but I hope it isn't the Fosamax either . I've been getting my mammograms since 2012 in the ...
- I have been on alendronate sodium 70 mg since last year. Last month i noticed bald spots on my head. I have long dark hair and i stopped using it when i noticed them. I was wondering if it gets out of my system will my hair come back?
- I have always had low blood pressure 100/60 or less , since taking a generic for fosomax my blood pressure is anywhere from 120/80 to 138/80. Why?
- Judt started taking fosamax mid January for ostroporosis. Now I am developing pain and numbness in mh fingrrs at night. Should I take glucosamine? Could thrir be a nevative interaction takinh both drugs togethef?