Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Neurontin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Neurontin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Neurontin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 21 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 07, 2017
21 people who take Dicyclomine hydrochloride, Neurontin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Neurontin?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDicyclomine hydrochloride and Neurontin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Dicyclomine hydrochloride has active ingredients of dicyclomine hydrochloride. It is often used in irritable bowel syndrome. (latest outcomes from Dicyclomine hydrochloride 827 users)
Neurontin has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Neurontin 82,726 users)
Interactions between Dicyclomine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Neurontin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Neurontina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Dicyclomine hydrochloride (dicyclomine hydrochloride) is often used to treat irritable bowel syndrome. Neurontin (gabapentin) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride is used in:
- Neurontin is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Is Gabapentin advised for TBI patients with nerve pain ? Are there serious side effects that go along with this drug ?
- Does anyone else experience not only muscle spasms from Marijuana but also muscle stiffness and pain after the Marijuana wears off?
- It was a month ago that my doctor put me on Neurontin to deal with my nerve ending pain caused by multiple surgeries to my eye. Perhaps unrelated, I have an AI disease that is attacking my eyes (uveitis) and have had rather invasive surgeries to deal with its onslaught. I was told my last ...
- i had severe attack of pancreatius requiring a 3 day hospital stay.
- A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
User reviews to the study
- I was talking cinnamon and neuronin. I ended up having no neuronin in my system. I was in serious pain. I stopped taking the cinnamon and I have been feeling better. I had to start at the lowest dose. I was taking 800mg 3x a day. I am now taking 300mg 3x day. It's helping but it doesn't get rid ...
- I started taking Neurotin a month or so ago and now I have Eustachian Tube problems. My left ear pops some but it doesn't clear the clogged muffled feeling, like under water. In the past I took the time relief a few years and discontinued it once it wasn't needed anymore. Should I ...
- Hey my name is Kimberly Ray and I've recently found out that I have ulcerative colitis disease ! For the past 7 months I've been trying to find out what triggers these episode what and what not to eat😞
- Neurontin helps my pain but I Developed the side effect of ataxia...is there anything to get Rid of ataxia?
- They put me on Adderall XR 25mg for my ADHD. I'm also on lithium carbonate er and neurontin. I was on the adderall for one week and now I'm still having symptoms of psychosis. I'm hallucinating and having a hard time distinguishing what is real and what isn't. I still have extreme paranoia as ...