Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Zetia drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Zetia together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Zetia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 02, 2017
11 people who take Dicyclomine hydrochloride, Zetia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
6 - 12 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Zetia?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDicyclomine hydrochloride and Zetia from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Dicyclomine hydrochloride has active ingredients of dicyclomine hydrochloride. It is often used in irritable bowel syndrome. (latest outcomes from Dicyclomine hydrochloride 827 users)
Zetia has active ingredients of ezetimibe. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Zetia 35,203 users)
Interactions between Dicyclomine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Zetia and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Zetiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Dicyclomine hydrochloride (dicyclomine hydrochloride) is often used to treat irritable bowel syndrome. Zetia (ezetimibe) is often used to treat high blood cholesterol. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride is used in:
- Zetia is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have been taking Eliquis for Afib for about 2 years. My hair is falling out and I thought it was due to my age 78. The receptionist at my interns office suggested Biotin. Going to give this a try after I check with my Cardiologist that it will be alright with the medications I am on. Looking ...
- 59 years...Just had my 2nd dose of prolia , during a routine 24 urine test, was found to have hypercalciumia now on chlorthalidone which caused me to have a critical low potassium.went to EC for potassium . Have been feeling tired, with upper arm pain and a headache X1 week prior to and after ...
- Diagnosed with ulcerative colitis age 9 in 2007 and was diagnosed with pcos in 2015 at age 17.
- I HAD A STROKE (BRAIN BLEED) 12 1/2 YRS AGO, AND JUST HAD A CRANIOTOMY AND REMOVAL OF AN ANEURISM THIS PAST MAY. I HAD A SEIZURE DUE TO FLUID ON THE BRAIN BECAUSE OF THE SURGERY AND MY RIGHT SIDE WAS AGAIN AFFECTED.STARTING TO JUGGLE DRUGS AROUND WITH MY NEUROLOGIST'S OK, I HAVE BEEN INCREASED ...
- I AM STILL VERY WEAK SHAKY LEGS AND NOT STEADY ON MY FEET FEEL LOUSY NEVER HAD ANY HEART TROUBLE BEFORE THAT ONE 10 MG PILL OF DICYCLOMINE ALSO 2 YEAR BREAST CANCER MASTECOMY.
User reviews to the study
- There's no doubt in my mind, my cardiologist is questioning Zetia as well. I had cholesterol and they did a heart cath on me April 20, 2016. I had cholesterol only in my leg. The rest of my body heart everything was completely clear and in perfect shape . My doctor began me on Zetia on May ...
- I have had idiopathic neuropathy for twelve years starting with Lipitor. In cooperation with my PCP we tried all the statins and the neuropathy got worse over time. The decision was take the risk of occludedd arteries or end up on a walker or worse yet in a wheel chair. Took the risk and ...
- Hey my name is Kimberly Ray and I've recently found out that I have ulcerative colitis disease ! For the past 7 months I've been trying to find out what triggers these episode what and what not to eat😞
- Hi I'm Ginger and I have begun to take Zetia and Zocor on a regular daily basis.....I have begun to have sever bloating and gas and I'm trying to process what could be causing this....has anyone experienced this? .... I would appreciate any comment!
- Have had a heart attack and have heart disease. My Colestrol level is 4.1 off statins. Cant tolerate statins so doc has put me on Zetia . Now have tiredness and severe itching and crawling