Dilantin and Isoniazid drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Dilantin and Isoniazid together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Dilantin and Isoniazid. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 05, 2017
5 people who take Dilantin, Isoniazid are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
6 - 12 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Dilantin and Isoniazid?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDilantin and Isoniazid from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Dilantin has active ingredients of phenytoin. It is often used in generalized tonic-clonic seizure. (latest outcomes from Dilantin 5,893 users)
Isoniazid has active ingredients of isoniazid. It is often used in tuberculosis. (latest outcomes from Isoniazid 11,053 users)
Interactions between Dilantin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Isoniazid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Dilantin and Isoniazida b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Dilantin (phenytoin) is often used to treat convulsion. Isoniazid (isoniazid) is often used to treat tuberculosis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Dilantin is used in:
- Isoniazid is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- In the event of a zombie apocalypse what can I use as a supplement to dilantin? I've been reading about taurine and how it can be substituted .5 to 1 dilantin. Is this true and either way what else can be a dilantin substitute? My seizures are due to head trauma from a car accident when I ...
- I've been on this medication for six months, I've only experienced the hair loss this past month and a half. I have lost half of my hair already in the period of a month and a half. will my hair grow back? Should I stop taking this medication?
- Hi I've recently found out that im hiv + with CD4 232 and was forced to start treatment tenofovir disoproxil,emtricitabine and efavirenz in one tablets,before starting treatment i had no symtomps but now i have devoloped rash al over my body since starting arvs. On my 3rd month visit at ...
- Extremely itchy rash, tiredness loss of appetite, sleeping paralysis and weakened immune system but still healthy
- Hello I just started to take isoniazid 2 months ago and as soon I started taking it I'm having pain on my both knees mostly in the left one and weighing some weight as well and Imsomnia. Now i been telling my doctor about this symptoms and think that is because of the medication and he says NO! ...
User reviews to the study
- I have symptoms of Epstein Barr and I have taken Dilantin for 20 years. I have been very stressed in the past 6 months due to being in the sandwich generation. I have two kids, one in college and living at home, the other applying for colleges. My father in law is in a nursing home and has ...
- I have been taking Isoniazid for just a week. I am experiencing hip and leg pain which is extremely painful and dibilitating. Has anyone else experienced this and how long will it last. Also should I contact my hospital doctor?
- Ive had grand mals since i was,6.Started getting copd over 10 years agonoow severe,hadcancer in 2014 ruined chance of transplant.on oxyjen 24 7 .Beenon ventilator4x at hospital have trouble doing anything physical now..worried pone of these days not going to wake after seizzure.
- My name is Robert,had tonic clonic seizures since i was 6 now63.Have had copd over10 years,now severe.Had cancer in 2014 ,ruined chances of transplant.Been on ventilator4x at hospital.Lungs bad ,worried about future seizures and lungs getting so bad.convultions last 2 3 minutes,might not wake ...
- I also have Epilepsy. If anyone else out there also has Epilepsy, please email me back so that we can compare notes.