Dilaudid and Percocet drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Dilaudid and Percocet together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Dilaudid and Percocet. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,501 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 22, 2017
1,501 people who take Dilaudid, Percocet are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Dilaudid and Percocet?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDilaudid and Percocet from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Dilaudid has active ingredients of hydromorphone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Dilaudid 19,284 users)
Percocet has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Percocet 43,778 users)
Interactions between Dilaudid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Percocet and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Dilaudid and Percoceta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Dilaudid (hydromorphone hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Percocet (acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Dilaudid is used in:
- Percocet is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- my son age 21 has Bipolar disorder he fell and injured his knee and has Percocet for pain. He has also gained 25 pounds in 6 month.
- acute onset numbness , weakness, and gait abnormalities over year ago, other abnormal sensations/functions and pain came on later, symptoms involving mostly sensory and autonomic with some motor persist but fluctuate. have a hard time controlling and dealing with the pain especially. sometimes ...
- On Dilaudid 1 mg IV every 3 hrs for pain for 5 consecutive days. Developed severe vision loss in both eyes on the sixth day
- I found a board about percocet andpersonality change. and signed up then it took me to a diferent board. How do you do a search?
- It's on the TOP of my shoulder. following the collar bone and tip of bone point on top ( again). The pain is now radiating to involve restricted movement of my arm. I can move my arm straight out from my body sideways and the pain in more intense with arm movement closer to my body and ...
User reviews to the study
- I have been off and on percs the last 9 months . No more than three 15's a day .... Developed tingling and numbness about 6 months ago ... Have been off of them 10 days now . How long does this numbness last
- may 3, 2017 surgery to remove cancer tumor from right kidney. IV of Dilaudid or morphine, don't remember which, for two day. then dilaudid for about 5 days, then to the ER with afib. then 3 days later back to the ER with afib. both times, they were able to give me a shot the put me back ...
- Age 65, have IBS-C with GERD since 1982. Now that I have serious pain issues and vicodin was reformulated into garbage, I am being told to take dilaudid which is causing the IBS to worsen, especially the GERD as I can control the constipation with Miralax and fiber.
- I have terrible heartburn about half hour to 45 minutes after taking my dilaudid. It is kind of scary heartburn. I have never experienced anything like it before. Usually after eating about four large tums, the heartburn eases a little. It finally goes away completely in and a couple hours. ...
- I have been taking 4mg of Dilaudid every 6hrs for almost a year. When I've smoked Indica strains I've had several times had my blood pressure drop very low and have gone unconscious, resulting in going to the WRONG. This doesn't seem to happen if I've smoked Sativa. Any ideas way this might be ...