Diovan hct and Dyazide drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Diovan hct and Dyazide together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Diovan hct and Dyazide. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
2 people who take Diovan hct, Dyazide are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Diovan hct and Dyazide?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDiovan hct and Dyazide from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Diovan hct has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide; valsartan. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Diovan hct 4,284 users)
Dyazide has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide; triamterene. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Dyazide 9,887 users)
Interactions between Diovan hct and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Dyazide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Diovan hct and Dyazidea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Diovan hct (hydrochlorothiazide; valsartan) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Dyazide (hydrochlorothiazide; triamterene) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Diovan hct is used in:
- Dyazide is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I've been taken Dyazide for over twenty years., Lost my sense of smell four years ago. Could it be the Dyazide? How will Chlorthalidone differ from Dyazide? Thank you.
User reviews to the study
- Still having explosive diarrhea 24 hours after first dose and 20 hours after last dose. I feel awful, achy, headache and nausea and vomiting. If I drink anything even 2 sips of water I barely make it to the bathroom. Have had 5 bowel accidents where I didn't make it to commode in time.
- Anyone here experience blood clots in the left leg? Any other problems related to Diovan HCL, e.g., chronic need to clear throat?
- Have been on Valsartin with HCT for about 9 months now and having extreme insomnia. Just found this support group and hope some of your thoughts and ideas will help.
- I am over 65 and overweight. Trying very hard to get my weight down. Even with that am fairly healthy.
- I am detoxing from dyazide and I am having withdrawal symptoms. The worst is the pain and swelling/numbness in my legs. Any suggestions to help?