Diovan and Melatonin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Diovan and Melatonin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Diovan and Melatonin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 120 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 06, 2017
120 people who take Diovan, Melatonin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Diovan and Melatonin?
Diovan has active ingredients of valsartan. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Diovan 67,487 users)
Melatonin has active ingredients of melatonin. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Melatonin 11,378 users)
Interactions between Diovan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Melatonin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Diovan and Melatonina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Diovan (valsartan) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Melatonin (melatonin) is often used to treat insomnia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Diovan is used in:
- Melatonin is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Is there a class action lawsuit? If not, why? My reaction was life threatening.
- Recently, I fainted after taking 5mg of melatonin. Did I faint because I took too many mgs. Should I reduce mg or give it up altogether?
- Do you have any experience with melatonin therapy in acute Wrnicke encephalopathy?
- my son who is 7 years old has svt and takes verampimil for svt i was wondering if it was safe for him to take melatonin
- eye twitch 24/7 for months
You may be interested in these reviews
- I've never taken any drugs and recently at 58 yrs old doc says I need blood pressure meds and cholesterol med. taking diovan and was on pravastatin. Having terribly insomnia and struggling to lose weight. Been reading online about insomnia with both meds. Told doc all was well after a month on ...
- New to the group and have been going nuts trying to figure out why I had lost my sense of taste. A few months ago my pain management doc recommended it and it helps me get to sleep. I did a Google search on it and loss of taste, and boom! How long from when I stop taking it until my sense of ...
- I am trying to find out information on using Saphris and Melatonin together. My daughter Carol has been on Saphris for only 8 days now. 5mgs. twices a day. For two nights it helped her sleep, but now she is pacing day and night. She needs help and I am hoping for a more natural help rather than ...
- Had terrible neck pain from valsartan. Took it for only 1 month and it is taking 2 months for the pain and stiffness to subside. Am still dealing with some pain and stiffness but it seems to be a little better each day.
- My lungs hurt and the cough is not fun. This has been happening for about 2 months now, shortly after I started taking melatonin on a regular bases. It is the only thing different I am taking. X-rays have been taken, I've been treated with antibiotics and Prednisones, no change. ENT is ruling ...