Diovan and Uloric drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Diovan and Uloric together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Diovan and Uloric. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 85 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 05, 2017
85 people who take Diovan, Uloric are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDiovan and Uloric from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Diovan has active ingredients of valsartan. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Diovan 68,323 users)
Uloric has active ingredients of febuxostat. It is often used in gout. (latest outcomes from Uloric 4,253 users)
Interactions between Diovan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Uloric and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Diovan and Ulorica b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Diovan (valsartan) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Uloric (febuxostat) is often used to treat gout. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Diovan is used in:
- Uloric is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I've been taking 20 mg Uloric for about 2 weeks. I've developed a skin rash in my arm pits and upper back. Can I continue taking it and hope the rash goes away or should I discontinue using it. There's very little itchiness and started putting hydrocortisone cream on it. I had a severe ...
- Is there a class action lawsuit? If not, why? My reaction was life threatening.
- I have had Hyper Tension for a number of years and somewhere along the I also developed ED and continue to deal with it. Can or does either of these drugs and conditions contribute to my circumstance. I am not sure that I should be on Uloric. I developed Gout in my right several years ago ...
- Had virus infection with typical symptom but shortness of breath and cough continued for 5+ weeks. Heart condition has been ruled out but dr wants me to stop Diovan.
- I used Diovan for 30 Days. I have been off of it for about 12 days. HOw long will the withdrawals last?
User reviews to the study
- Very interested in learning about the side affects that others taking these medications are experiencing.
- I've never taken any drugs and recently at 58 yrs old doc says I need blood pressure meds and cholesterol med. taking diovan and was on pravastatin. Having terribly insomnia and struggling to lose weight. Been reading online about insomnia with both meds. Told doc all was well after a month on ...
- Had terrible neck pain from valsartan. Took it for only 1 month and it is taking 2 months for the pain and stiffness to subside. Am still dealing with some pain and stiffness but it seems to be a little better each day.
- I have taken uloric for 7 years, it was the only thing I have taken to control my gout. Off and on heart Palpitations. For the last 2 months I'm having them almost all the time PVC'S.....One in every 3rd beat.. Any help or answers, Please..
- Started uloric a week ago. Am also on BP meds ramipril and metoprolol. A week ago BP ok. Had gout attack. Was on prednisone 40 mg for 3 days and the 20 mg and stopped due to high BP. But also started uloric same time. Not on prednisone for 4th day and BP 160/105 at night. Drops to 140/100 ...