Diphenhydramine hydrochloride and Gravol drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Diphenhydramine hydrochloride and Gravol together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Diphenhydramine hydrochloride and Gravol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 14, 2017
7 people who take Diphenhydramine hydrochloride, Gravol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Diphenhydramine hydrochloride and Gravol?
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 4,784 users)
Gravol has active ingredients of dimenhydrinate. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from Gravol 1,446 users)
Interactions between Diphenhydramine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Gravol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Diphenhydramine hydrochloride and Gravola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Diphenhydramine hydrochloride (diphenhydramine hydrochloride) is often used to treat insomnia. Gravol (dimenhydrinate) is often used to treat nausea. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Diphenhydramine hydrochloride is used in:
- Gravol is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Is dilectin okay ? My doctor prescribed it and I've taken it now im kinda worried :/
- I have been taking benedryl quite often for sometime now. I'm now having sx of hypothyroid. And my bloodwork levels were slightly pointing to hypo. I'm going to stop taking benedryl. Has anyone ever had sx and then upon stopping the benedryl, the sx of hypothyroidism went away? I'm a young 38, ...
- Hi guys I have been given a mixture of Gravol, Nexium and Tramadol for pain due to gallstones with stones in my bile duct since 02/12/15. But I started to feel pain in my ribs and stomach as well as congestion in my throat and stomach and coughing if I inhale or exhale. I was wondering if anyone ...
- had vivid hallucinations and lucid dreaming event. question is was this intensified by alcohol use?
- What happens if anything bad if you combine diphenhydramine hcl containing alcohol with depakote?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi. I have been taking diphenhydramine to sleep for several years now. I recently started having auditory hallucinations. Has this happened to anyone else? If it has, will it go away?
- Hello, my name is John. I have taken bottles and bottles og gravol for over 3 years.Put it this way, I go through 100 tabs of 50mg each every 2 days. I can think, my stomach is bloated, short term memory bad, sticky mouth, etc
- In the five years that I've been taking diphenhydramine as a sleep aid I've gained 80 pounds. Now that I've finally realized the source I'm trying to move away from it without dooming myself to more sleep deprivation.
- I have not yet started taking Benadryl but am taking azelastine HCI nasal spray and am still experiencing coughing spasms and excess phlegm due to post nasal drip. Anyone with similar issue?
- I have recently been diagnosed with 'Iron Overload', after I had a 3 month long case of bronchitis, (I don't smoke), and I felt fatigued. My bloodtest only pointed to 'Iron Overload'. I have taken allergy and sleep medicines frequently, for the last several years. I have severe allergies, and ...