Diprolene and Altace drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Diprolene and Altace together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Diprolene and Altace. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 20, 2017
8 people who take Diprolene, Altace are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Diprolene and Altace?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDiprolene and Altace from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Diprolene has active ingredients of betamethasone dipropionate. (latest outcomes from Diprolene 552 users)
Altace has active ingredients of ramipril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Altace 20,242 users)
Interactions between Diprolene and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Altace and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Diprolene and Altacea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Diprolene (betamethasone dipropionate) is often used to treat psoriasis. Altace (ramipril) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Altace is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
- Hi, I am a 58 yr old retired nurse. I suffer from severe osteoporosis & shattered my right leg 6 yrs ago & have been in a wheelchair since then. I have to be very careful as my ribs break by turning wrong , coughing etc. I broke the femur in the right leg last year so now have more metal than ...
- I have been taking Wellbutrin. I then experienced a significant rise in blood pressure. I tried different blood pressure medications that weren't doing anything. Except, with Wellbutrin so far noticed a significant beneficialt drop in blood pressure - very roughly, 25 points systolic and 15 ...
- My doctor convinced me to get back on Altace after I'd discontinued it suspected it had partially (along with a statin I discontinued immediately) triggered a severe 6 month long bout with myalgia. Felt great, now 2 days into Altace, my myalgia is back! Anyone out there with this issue? Thanks!
- I had a mild case of Raynaud prior to taking Ramipril (Altace). I have taken this drug for over a year and am now experiencing totally white fingers whenever I get a chill. Would an alternative drug avoid this problem?