Ditropan xl and Flomax drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Ditropan xl and Flomax together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Ditropan xl and Flomax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 74 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 25, 2017
74 people who take Ditropan xl, Flomax are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Ditropan xl and Flomax?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDitropan xl and Flomax from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ditropan xl has active ingredients of oxybutynin chloride. It is often used in urge incontinence. (latest outcomes from Ditropan xl 2,385 users)
Flomax has active ingredients of tamsulosin hydrochloride. It is often used in enlarged prostate. (latest outcomes from Flomax 32,389 users)
Interactions between Ditropan xl and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Flomax and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Ditropan xl and Flomaxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Ditropan xl (oxybutynin chloride) is often used to treat urinary incontinence. Flomax (tamsulosin hydrochloride) is often used to treat enlarged prostate. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Ditropan xl is used in:
- Flomax is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Are there drugs to help with the incontinence, please?
- TAMSULOSIN IS THE ONLY DRUG I TAKE. COULD THEY CAUSE MY EYE PAIN AS SIDE EFFECT.
- Wondering if there is a connection. A recent blood test indicated my B12 level was low so I started taking supplements which seems to have helped
- Does anyone have acanthosis nigricans as a side effect of taking Flomax?
- flomax and protons feeling light headed although i may have cold or flu
User reviews to the study
- I was prescribed Flomax for years. I have experienced ED for years now following the use of that Rx. Are there non-medical remedies?
- I was prescribed Climax for years. I have experienced ED for years now following the use of that Rx. Are there non-medical remedies?
- After taking Flomax for 2 months I started losing weight (at least 10 pounds). Also lose of appetite.
- I just had total knee replacement surgery and have been having atrial fibrillation, the first time I've been able to catch it on an EKG. I am 64 and have been taking Finasteride and Flomax for several years. I've just been put on elaquis and metoprolol. I've decided to go off the Finasteride and ...
- I have had a catheter inserted for six days and my urologist started me on Flomax. My urine has been clear to orange to reddish (blood?) Is this due to the Flomax?