Dolobid and Oxybutynin chloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Dolobid and Oxybutynin chloride together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Dolobid and Oxybutynin chloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 12, 2017
1 person who takes Dolobid, Oxybutynin chloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Dolobid and Oxybutynin chloride?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDolobid and Oxybutynin chloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Dolobid has active ingredients of diflunisal. (latest outcomes from Dolobid 292 users)
Oxybutynin chloride has active ingredients of oxybutynin chloride. It is often used in urge incontinence. (latest outcomes from Oxybutynin chloride 4,797 users)
Interactions between Dolobid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Oxybutynin chloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Dolobid and Oxybutynin chloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Dolobid (diflunisal) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Oxybutynin chloride (oxybutynin chloride) is often used to treat urinary incontinence. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Oxybutynin chloride is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I was wondering if the spike in my blood sugar is caused by this medicine or if something else is going on. I have contacted my Doctor but another one of my Doctors gave me this medicine. I cannot get into see doctor for a week. He does know about this spike but we have not told him about the ...
- My condition is a rare one I'm paralyzed fromthe waist down but I can move my legs a nice amount.
User reviews to the study
- I'm 78 yrs old and underwent a radical prostratectomy in 1996 and had severe incontinence which led to an implant of a urinary sphincter device. Based on my doctors advise I have been taking oxybutynin 5mg for the past month--along with linsopriel .....each evening I get a dull headache that ...
- For those that have lost hair due to being on oxybutynin...have any of you stop taking oxybutynin and had your hair grow back in? I am determined to get off this drug! I have been on the drug for 3 years. I am also experiencing pretty severe mental confusion also! Is there anyone who has found ...
- Hi - I've been taking 5mg oxybutynin for about 6 months. I have experienced a dry mouth and now have a burning sensation and redness down the centre of my tongue. Has anyone had the same reaction? If so, how did you overcome it? I am also getting a bit of irritation around the gums of my molars.
- Hi, My name is Norma, and I am interested in finding out if members of the group have experienced any problems in taking Aricept and Oxybutynin together. I was on Vesicare for a few years, but just recently switched to Oxybutynin. I am concerned, also, that the Oxbutynin might render the ...
- Have been taking oxybutynin for about 5 years (age 71now). Began losing body hair, facial hair. I now recede to crown of forehead with no sideburns. Eyebrows happened initially and now lashes are starting to go too.