Dopamine hydrochloride and Lasix drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Dopamine hydrochloride and Lasix together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Dopamine hydrochloride and Lasix. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,579 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 07, 2017
2,579 people who take Dopamine hydrochloride, Lasix are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Dopamine hydrochloride and Lasix?
Dopamine hydrochloride has active ingredients of dopamine hydrochloride. It is often used in parkinson's disease. (latest outcomes from Dopamine hydrochloride 1,231 users)
Lasix has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in fluid retention. (latest outcomes from Lasix 134,436 users)
Interactions between Dopamine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lasix and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Dopamine hydrochloride and Lasixa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Dopamine hydrochloride (dopamine hydrochloride) is often used to treat hypotension. Lasix (furosemide) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
- Dopamine hydrochloride is used in:
- Lasix is used in:
Can you answer these questions?
- After starting Lasix, have been experiencing shortness of breath. I am 68, female and also taking Synthroid. I was hoping someone may know of something that could help with the shortness of breath. Is there a change in diet that could help?
- is there any connection between taking a diuretic and experiencing muscle pain? I've been on one for years and years, but my experience tells me that any drug can cause a reaction AT ANY TIME. Doesn't matter how long ( or short ) a person has been on a drug. Has anyone else gone thru this???
- *ADH test in the morning-will taking Lasix produce false positive?*
- Does lasix cause extra bowel activity
- I noticed an increase in the frequency of headaches and also a noticeable increase in vision loss after I had botox injections for what I thought were migraine headache but now think are headaches from glaucoma. I also noticed a worsening of the symptoms of bipolar affective disorder in that I ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- A friend has just started taking Lasix to help with the swelling in her legs and other symptoms of Heart Failure. She is now having shortness of breath. Does this fade with time or get worse? Does anyone have suggestions on how to help with this?
- Has anyone positively linked their use of Lasix to excess sweating? I have unexplained excessive cranial sweating and it is driving me nuts. Can anyone suggest a solution?
- have shortness of breath after taking lasix for 1-1/2 months- I have stopped Lasix due to 2 other side effects. Will the severe shortness of breath go away?
- My husband has the worst runny nose. It is so he can hardly eat he has to wipe so often. He takes many other meds too besides the Lasix. What can I do to help him.
- After a holiday where I was not very careful about what I ate or drank, my hydrops has come back with avengence in my right ear only. I started taking 20 mgs of Lasix 8 days ago and have not noticed any significant change. infact I think my Tinnitus has got worse. Lasix worked really quickly ...