Dopamine hydrochloride and Prednisolone drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Dopamine hydrochloride and Prednisolone together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Dopamine hydrochloride and Prednisolone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 263 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 14, 2017
263 people who take Dopamine hydrochloride, Prednisolone are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Dopamine hydrochloride and Prednisolone?
Dopamine hydrochloride has active ingredients of dopamine hydrochloride. It is often used in parkinson's disease. (latest outcomes from Dopamine hydrochloride 1,231 users)
Prednisolone has active ingredients of prednisolone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Prednisolone 90,250 users)
Interactions between Dopamine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Prednisolone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Dopamine hydrochloride and Prednisolonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Dopamine hydrochloride (dopamine hydrochloride) is often used to treat hypotension. Prednisolone (prednisolone) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
- Dopamine hydrochloride is used in:
- Prednisolone is used in:
Can you answer these questions?
- I`m on a months course of the steroid, starting at 20mg per day and dropping by 5 mg per week. I`ve been taking it now for 11 days and current dose is 15mg per day. Feeling terrible....hot flushes, raised heart rate even when resting and generally feeling exhausted/ill. Is this due to the drop ...
- Hi, So recently out of the blue on a weekday morning off work, sitting on a chair, i started to experience seriouse pain in my ankle, i did not put much thought into it as i thought it will fade away shortly and it was probably my sitting position that caused the pain. But i was wrong, the pain ...
- One short treatment with prednisolone for 3 days due to podagra seizure. Then a severe concussion 4 days after finishing the treatment. Then another concussion 1 month later. Developed the first signs of intracranial hypertension 1 month later.
- finasteride and minoxidil any taking together with myfortic and prograf any intraction.
- I am in pain everyday! My life sucks! I just want to know how to get some relief! Most days I don't want to get out of bed! My feet and legs hurt the most on me but lately my hands are starting to hurt! On my right foot I have a lump on the bottom of my foot, I have bunions(big) on both feet, ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I got a bad cold that turned into bronchitis the doctor recommended Prednisolone. My BP is usually 160/ 30 and my heart rate is around 73 now when I check my heart rate and it sometimes 88 to 100 which was really shocking to me...
- Hello, just checking on information about short term memory loss with prednisolone . Our Mom started suddenly from one day to another with amnesia . she has lucid moments but shifts very quickly to confusion. Her amount is going to be decreasing because its about to end slowly by October. Is ...
- Hi, I'm new to these medications. Have any of you experienced any side effects and how many courses of prednisolone have you taken? Many thanks
- Hi My name Lilian or Lily...i have been taking prednisolone for 3months and am reducing from 15mg to 10mg... going down 1mg a week. When i got to 13mg i experienced breathlessness. On doing some research i found breathlessness can happen when you are reducing prednisolone.....
- I'm 73 and in relatively good health and condition. I've have been on numerous eye drops over the past several months and am trying to figure why I get unusually winded with exertion. I believe it is due to the prenisolone. I'm curious if anyone could answer; 1) does it go away once I (we) ...