Dopamine hydrochloride and Lasix drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Dopamine hydrochloride and Lasix together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Dopamine hydrochloride and Lasix. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 268 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 17, 2017
268 people who take Dopamine hydrochloride, Lasix are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Dopamine hydrochloride and Lasix?
Dopamine hydrochloride has active ingredients of dopamine hydrochloride. It is often used in parkinson's disease. (latest outcomes from Dopamine hydrochloride 1,261 users)
Lasix has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in swelling. (latest outcomes from Lasix 140,538 users)
Interactions between Dopamine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lasix and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Dopamine hydrochloride and Lasixa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Dopamine hydrochloride (dopamine hydrochloride) is often used to treat hypotension. Lasix (furosemide) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Dopamine hydrochloride is used in:
- Lasix is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- No urine is passing out. Taken water more than adequate. But still two three drops are passing
- After starting Lasix, have been experiencing shortness of breath. I am 68, female and also taking Synthroid. I was hoping someone may know of something that could help with the shortness of breath. Is there a change in diet that could help?
- is there any connection between taking a diuretic and experiencing muscle pain? I've been on one for years and years, but my experience tells me that any drug can cause a reaction AT ANY TIME. Doesn't matter how long ( or short ) a person has been on a drug. Has anyone else gone thru this???
- *ADH test in the morning-will taking Lasix produce false positive?*
- Does lasix cause extra bowel activity
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi everyone. Just started taking low dose lasik. I have CAD. Mild heart attack, 11 years ago. I have a stent in a left anterior descending artery. I take many of the Cardiac drugs that you would expect a patient, such as myself, to be taking: ARB beta-blocker Isosorbide ...
- I recently started using marijuana for depression but have been taking lasik for 6 months is there any known interactions??
- Hello I have recently been placed on this medication along with Laxis. I am extremely concerned about its side affects as I've heard lawsuits reports and public announcements regarding its use.... I am strongly considering discontinuing its usage. Any advice would be helpful.... thank you
- A friend has just started taking Lasix to help with the swelling in her legs and other symptoms of Heart Failure. She is now having shortness of breath. Does this fade with time or get worse? Does anyone have suggestions on how to help with this?
- Has anyone positively linked their use of Lasix to excess sweating? I have unexplained excessive cranial sweating and it is driving me nuts. Can anyone suggest a solution?