Dopamine hydrochloride and Velcade drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Dopamine hydrochloride and Velcade together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Dopamine hydrochloride and Velcade. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 22 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 17, 2017
22 people who take Dopamine hydrochloride, Velcade are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Dopamine hydrochloride and Velcade?
Dopamine hydrochloride has active ingredients of dopamine hydrochloride. It is often used in parkinson's disease. (latest outcomes from Dopamine hydrochloride 1,261 users)
Velcade has active ingredients of bortezomib. It is often used in multiple myeloma. (latest outcomes from Velcade 35,182 users)
Interactions between Dopamine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Velcade and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Dopamine hydrochloride and Velcadea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Dopamine hydrochloride (dopamine hydrochloride) is often used to treat hypotension. Velcade (bortezomib) is often used to treat multiple myeloma. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Dopamine hydrochloride is used in:
- Velcade is used in:
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
- My Dad just finished his second round of Velcade and Retuxin for Waldenstrom and in a matter of a month went from being very active to not being able to do anything at all. He has shortness of breath very lethargic and neuropathy and weight loss. We are at a loss as to what to do for him as ...
- I found this very interesting. I did 3 injections of Velcade and then had to have surgery due to a perferated bowel. I was unaware there were others.
- I'm here to get information for my dad, who is on velcade and is had severe shingles pain for over two months. Nothing is helping.
- I have been taking Velcade for two and a half months and my eyes started swelling after about 4 doses. I have a cancer called Waldenstroms.
- I had had multiple myeloma for 3 years. Have been in remission 2 years I take Velcade and dexamithone. Am just being wheened off the dex. Will take my last one in two weeks recently I have been suffering some memory loss. I am 84 and have been sharp as a tack until this just begin to bother ...