Dothiepin hydrochloride and Norflex drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Dothiepin hydrochloride and Norflex together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Dothiepin hydrochloride and Norflex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 18, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Dothiepin hydrochloride and Norflex?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDothiepin hydrochloride and Norflex from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Dothiepin hydrochloride has active ingredients of dothiepin hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Dothiepin hydrochloride 788 users)
Norflex has active ingredients of orphenadrine citrate. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Norflex 1,262 users)
Interactions between Dothiepin hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Norflex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Dothiepin hydrochloride and Norflexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Dothiepin hydrochloride (dothiepin hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Norflex (orphenadrine citrate) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- In the study were the two medications taken together at the same time (were they swallowed together?) or were they alternated. For example, did the subjects actually swallow the two pills together or were they alternated having the Flexeril taken and then 4 hours later the Norflex was taken?
User reviews to the study
- I suffer from quite bad general anxiety and depression. I broke my back some years ago and the doctor has just prescribed Orphenadrine citrate 100mg twice daily, but after everything I have read about it on the net I am really scared to take it as one of the side effects is/can be anxiety and ...
- Hi. I took Norflex for over a year 2 years ago for muscle spasm. Pharmacy automatically refilled prescription.. I've been thru a year plus of tests.. diagnosed Parkinsons last week..
- Hello, I recently started taking Orphenadrine - only a few months now and have gained 4-5lbs. It all seems to be around my mid-section; I'm almost 52 but have never been overweight. Any suggestions to help this?