Doxazosin mesylate and Mafenide acetate drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Doxazosin mesylate and Mafenide acetate together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Doxazosin mesylate and Mafenide acetate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Doxazosin mesylate and Mafenide acetate?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDoxazosin mesylate and Mafenide acetate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Doxazosin mesylate has active ingredients of doxazosin mesylate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Doxazosin mesylate 8,743 users)
Mafenide acetate has active ingredients of mafenide acetate. (latest outcomes from Mafenide acetate 5 users)
Interactions between Doxazosin mesylate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Mafenide acetate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Doxazosin mesylate and Mafenide acetatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Doxazosin mesylate (doxazosin mesylate) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Mafenide acetate (mafenide acetate) is often used to treat chronic lymphocytic leukaemia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
- I am 77 year old male and started 1-2 mg Doxazosin two months ago for hypertension. Have noticed some blurring similar to that experienced with Norvasc. Just started a 3mg Doxazosin dose and both dry eye (a long time problem) and blurring seem worse.
- Has anyone had issues taking Neoral and Cardura - doxazozin. I am concerned about issues with my kidneys.
- Does anyone know of/have tried anything that has helped reverse the sexual side effects caused by doxazosin please get in touch with me. Thank you
- Having great deal of bloating and I am thinking this medication is causing it, no other reason found on EGD, so would like to hear from anyone suffering same side effects, and what you are doing for them if anything
- How does the group work with someone who feels that they have memory loss due to taking doxazosin. Also, how can be one sure that memory loss is due to doxazosin.