Doxepin hydrochloride and Quetiapine fumarate drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Doxepin hydrochloride and Quetiapine fumarate together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Doxepin hydrochloride and Quetiapine fumarate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
5 people who take Doxepin hydrochloride, Quetiapine fumarate are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Doxepin hydrochloride and Quetiapine fumarate?
Doxepin hydrochloride has active ingredients of doxepin hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Doxepin hydrochloride 946 users)
Quetiapine fumarate has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Quetiapine fumarate 8,042 users)
Interactions between Doxepin hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Quetiapine fumarate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Doxepin hydrochloride and Quetiapine fumaratea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Doxepin hydrochloride (doxepin hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Quetiapine fumarate (quetiapine fumarate) is often used to treat bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Doxepin hydrochloride is used in:
- Quetiapine fumarate is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Having bipolar is a curse. Since starting roaccutane almost two weeks ago, I have started having heavy to extreme mood swings for 5-7 days straight and it's becoming really upsetting for everyone around me. I am also extremely negative and find no pleasure in even the simplest of things. Has ...
- Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone has low back pain since being on doxepin? Thanks, Angie
- Hello Everybody ! This is the part of my day of which I'm feeling much better ! Thusly, I would not feel up to sharing and I ust say that I have a loving feeling as this is my first club ! Now, the bad part. My Dr told me as I was leaving the hospital a couple months back, and as I yelled to ...
- Hello, I have been prescribed Doxepin to help me sleep, I have taken it for about 2 Months (when needed). However for the past month I have been waking up between 1am and 3 am with a coughing fit (like a tickle in my chest that I can't get rid of) waking up with sweats and the other night I ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I started taking doxapin for my urticaria and have noticed my skin is dry, burning and itchy. I get small pimple like itches anywhere on my body. It's embarrassing, stressful, and downright frustrating. I am new to this group and am looking for suggestions on what I can use to help my poor ...
- My wife ( a senior citizen) is bi polar with mania and has dementia. She is in a senior living memory care facility. She takes Quetiapine 75 mg twice a day. Recently Mirtazapine 7.5 mg once a day at bedtime has been added. Am awaiting a satisfactory answer for the necessity. I am all for ...
- Have asthma and am taking for anxiety doxopin and mitazipine ..... started having breathing problems went back on my symbicort and I am experiencing headache nausea, stomach ache.. low energy.... are these safe to take together? And do the side effect go away during treatment Thanks Becky
- Been taking doxepin for so long, I don't remember if the script came first or the ringing. Started with sinequan but changed to doxepin when the generic became available. Have very high blood pressure but it's kept under control with metoprolol and amlodipine. I have ringing sometimes, but ...
- I just started taking Ashwagandha yesterday. I have been taking 5mg of Doxepin at night before bed. I am taking 500 mg of Ashwagandha in pill format. The Doctor suggested that I start it with Synthroid. I was just diagnosed with hypothyroidism. I was concerned about taking the two. I ...