Doxepin hydrochloride and Remeron drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Doxepin hydrochloride and Remeron together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Doxepin hydrochloride and Remeron. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 10, 2017
9 people who take Doxepin hydrochloride, Remeron are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Doxepin hydrochloride and Remeron?
Doxepin hydrochloride has active ingredients of doxepin hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Doxepin hydrochloride 946 users)
Remeron has active ingredients of mirtazapine. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Remeron 17,524 users)
Interactions between Doxepin hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Remeron and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Doxepin hydrochloride and Remerona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Doxepin hydrochloride (doxepin hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Remeron (mirtazapine) is often used to treat depression. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Doxepin hydrochloride is used in:
- Remeron is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I'm on 30mg of Remeron per day. I'm experiencing very unacceptable bloating, swelling and I guess it's water retention. Can my pcp or shrink prescribe anything for this? I was thinking of asking to have the Remeron dosage raised to the max. which I gather is: 45mg because I've experienced a ...
- Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone has low back pain since being on doxepin? Thanks, Angie
- My son and I have not had an easy life so the last thing i want to do is have him on medication that could harm him. I have MS, so i am concerned, given my medical history. I just want him to happy and healthy again. It has been ongoing for years, and he is 15 now. on depakote and remeron for 3 ...
- I am a 54 yr old male presently taking remeron for one month and ready to begin taking chantix to quit smoking. What are the side effects I might experience in the beginning and then thereafter.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I started taking doxapin for my urticaria and have noticed my skin is dry, burning and itchy. I get small pimple like itches anywhere on my body. It's embarrassing, stressful, and downright frustrating. I am new to this group and am looking for suggestions on what I can use to help my poor ...
- I just need to know if my symptoms are the result of too many years of high doses of Remeron and Zoloft. Doctors say my illness is a mystery. So discouraged.
- I am prescribed remeron , 30mg , for depression , but i take half of it before going to bed ...a lot of sweat , half asleep , headaches in the morning..have tried in the morning , but to agitated , irritable..any experience ?
- I take 45mg mertazapine and 10 mg montelukast at night and have really vivid dreams, when i wake up in the morning its not a gradual wake up, more like a shock and sometimes im even shaking, it takes me some time to come around in the mornings trying to get the dreams in perspective with ...
- Hi, I currently take mertazapine 45mg and montelukast 10mg and am having awful vivid dreams, has anybody else had this taking this combination together?