Doxepin hydrochloride and Lamictal xr drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Doxepin hydrochloride and Lamictal xr together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Doxepin hydrochloride and Lamictal xr. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 26, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Doxepin hydrochloride and Lamictal xr?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDoxepin hydrochloride and Lamictal xr from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Doxepin hydrochloride has active ingredients of doxepin hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Doxepin hydrochloride 970 users)
Lamictal xr has active ingredients of lamotrigine. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Lamictal xr 1,146 users)
Interactions between Doxepin hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lamictal xr and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Doxepin hydrochloride and Lamictal xra b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Doxepin hydrochloride (doxepin hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Lamictal xr (lamotrigine) is often used to treat epilepsy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone has low back pain since being on doxepin? Thanks, Angie
- Hello, I have been prescribed Doxepin to help me sleep, I have taken it for about 2 Months (when needed). However for the past month I have been waking up between 1am and 3 am with a coughing fit (like a tickle in my chest that I can't get rid of) waking up with sweats and the other night I ...
- Have been taking low-dose Ativan (Lorazepam) for over a decade. My counselor has just prescribed both Doxepin HCL and Duloxetine HCL; not sure if I'm supposed to stop taking Ativan and replace it with one of the two new medications, or taking both new meds together WITH Ativan, or taking both ...
User reviews to the study
- I started taking doxapin for my urticaria and have noticed my skin is dry, burning and itchy. I get small pimple like itches anywhere on my body. It's embarrassing, stressful, and downright frustrating. I am new to this group and am looking for suggestions on what I can use to help my poor ...
- Have asthma and am taking for anxiety doxopin and mitazipine ..... started having breathing problems went back on my symbicort and I am experiencing headache nausea, stomach ache.. low energy.... are these safe to take together? And do the side effect go away during treatment Thanks Becky
- Been taking doxepin for so long, I don't remember if the script came first or the ringing. Started with sinequan but changed to doxepin when the generic became available. Have very high blood pressure but it's kept under control with metoprolol and amlodipine. I have ringing sometimes, but ...
- I just started taking Ashwagandha yesterday. I have been taking 5mg of Doxepin at night before bed. I am taking 500 mg of Ashwagandha in pill format. The Doctor suggested that I start it with Synthroid. I was just diagnosed with hypothyroidism. I was concerned about taking the two. I ...
- Hi everyone! I'm 28 years old and have been on different meds over the years. Currently been on 400mg of lamical for about 2 years for bipolar disorder and it's working for me. I have also taken it about 8 years ago for a couple months until my insurance ran out and was way way too much ...