Doxepin hydrochloride and Seroquel drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Doxepin hydrochloride and Seroquel together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Doxepin hydrochloride and Seroquel. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 16 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 26, 2017
16 people who take Doxepin hydrochloride, Seroquel are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Doxepin hydrochloride and Seroquel?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDoxepin hydrochloride and Seroquel from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Doxepin hydrochloride has active ingredients of doxepin hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Doxepin hydrochloride 970 users)
Seroquel has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Seroquel 94,596 users)
Interactions between Doxepin hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Seroquel and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Doxepin hydrochloride and Seroquela b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Doxepin hydrochloride (doxepin hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Seroquel (quetiapine fumarate) is often used to treat bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Doxepin hydrochloride is used in:
- Seroquel is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have been taking Seroquel for the past one month. I realised my ears are pain ever since I started taking this medicine. Is it due to the body adjustment or will this problem prolong? Shall I continue taking. I have sleeping problem and doctor advised me to take Seroquel.
- I have been on seroquel for years. Since I've been taking it, I've had enlarged breasts, breast pain, small amounts of lactation and missed periods. I know this affects fertility. I want to get pregnant. Is it possible to take seroquel and get pregnant even while having these side effects?
- A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
- I take 375 mg of seroquel per day for 5 years now and have been having yellow mucus discharge for about a week now and it appears to be allergies as Allegra seems to help the most. Can Seroquel aggravate allergies? I am also a smoker so there is little doubt it could be a cause of smoking of ...
- My Psychiotrist is prescribing Provigil for my above Symptoms along with the Medicines I already take. Will Provigil affect my Sleep with taking Seroquel which is the medication that helps Me the most for that? Any other side effects on the other Meds??
User reviews to the study
- Taking Quetiapine (Seroquel) 25mg nocte for 2 years, as adjunct to Venlafaxine (Efexor) 300mg per diem, treatment for major depressive disorder. Recently began experiencing personality change to angry, irritable, moody. Referring this to Consultant ASAP. Want to discontinue, but facing severe ...
- I am on numerous meds for anxiety with agoraphobia and bipolar. I was also on narcotics for back issues for the last 17 years. I have recently been on a program to withdraw from the opiates. I have been off them now for 9 days. My problem is since being off the opiates, I have been having ...
- I've taken Lithium and Seroquel for 13 years. I'm having heart problems. My Cardiologist is suggesting that I stop taking miy lithium. Afraid to think of it.
- I started taking doxapin for my urticaria and have noticed my skin is dry, burning and itchy. I get small pimple like itches anywhere on my body. It's embarrassing, stressful, and downright frustrating. I am new to this group and am looking for suggestions on what I can use to help my poor ...
- I'm new to the group. I've been taking Serroquel for years and I've developed facial palsy my doctor is finally weaning me off of it and I'm hoping I'm wondering whether this facial paralysis will disappear gradually or if it's permanent. I'd like to hear comments from others experiencing the ...