Doxepin hydrochloride and Zantac 150 drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Doxepin hydrochloride and Zantac 150 together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Doxepin hydrochloride and Zantac 150. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 23, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Doxepin hydrochloride and Zantac 150?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDoxepin hydrochloride and Zantac 150 from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Doxepin hydrochloride has active ingredients of doxepin hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Doxepin hydrochloride 970 users)
Zantac 150 has active ingredients of ranitidine hydrochloride. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Zantac 150 4,323 users)
Interactions between Doxepin hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Zantac 150 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Doxepin hydrochloride and Zantac 150a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Doxepin hydrochloride (doxepin hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Zantac 150 (ranitidine hydrochloride) is often used to treat indigestion. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I was diagnosed with DVT about 3 weeks ago. I was prescribed Xarelto 10 mg once per day. I went back to the doctor and was this time prescribed Celebrex 200 mg once per day. WHen I got home I looked up Celebrex and it appears to be for Arthritis. I don't see it mentioned for the treatment of ...
- Do I take Zantac and sucralfate at the same time at night?
- I took tums and Zantac and my blood pressure dropped to 115 over 58.
- Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone has low back pain since being on doxepin? Thanks, Angie
User reviews to the study
- taking both for acute reflux flareup and long standing treatment of depression which is well managed on lexapro brand name. Do not feel well since starting zantac this week. mild nausea, intestinal discomfort and overall odd feelings.
- I started taking doxapin for my urticaria and have noticed my skin is dry, burning and itchy. I get small pimple like itches anywhere on my body. It's embarrassing, stressful, and downright frustrating. I am new to this group and am looking for suggestions on what I can use to help my poor ...
- Hi, am taking Ranitidine and Turmeric. Was diagnosed with Barretts about a year ago and have developed neuropathy. Concerned about problems using both. Any feedback would be welcome, thanks.
- I am celiac, have been gluten free for years and due to arthritis/join dysfunction was taking steroid injections which eventually led to ulcers in the stomach and intestine. Now, I take daily Zantac/Sucralfate. Is there an end to the zantac/sulcrafate with other medications or treatment?
- I believe that Zantac can cause hair loss, although being in my 80's may have something to do with it. A friend said that her hair is better now that she stopped taking it. No more for me..