Doxycycline hyclate and Hydroxyzine drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Doxycycline hyclate and Hydroxyzine together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Doxycycline hyclate and Hydroxyzine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 66 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 12, 2017
66 people who take Doxycycline hyclate, Hydroxyzine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Doxycycline hyclate and Hydroxyzine?
Doxycycline hyclate has active ingredients of doxycycline hyclate. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from Doxycycline hyclate 4,966 users)
Hydroxyzine has active ingredients of hydroxyzine hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Hydroxyzine 15,998 users)
Interactions between Doxycycline hyclate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Hydroxyzine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Doxycycline hyclate and Hydroxyzinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Doxycycline hyclate (doxycycline hyclate) is often used to treat acne. Hydroxyzine (hydroxyzine hydrochloride) is often used to treat itching. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Doxycycline hyclate is used in:
- Hydroxyzine is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I need to know of anyone has taken these together and what the side effects are? I seem to not remember much of what happens after I take these. It is a weird feeling.
- loss of taste. Food has a bland taste or no taste at all. The taste buds on the sides of my tongue is where I noticed it first. I basically only detect salt.
- took doxycycline hyclate now my blood pressure is staying low and feel awful.
- Will taking a 3 month course of doxycycline worsen liver hemangioma & cysts?
- I was on doxycycline for acne for roughly 12 weeks. During week 10, I was prescribed cyclobenzaprine 10 mg for muscle spasms in my neck. These two drugs were prescribed by 2 different doctors (dermatologist and G.P.). I never told my G.P. that I was currently on Doxycycline. The first weekend ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I find myself agitated easily and getting angry with my dog for no good reason, then feel guilty. Hydroxyzine does help my sleeping better though. Looking for tips to help with the anger.
- I've been taking hydrazine to sleep for the past 6 months. But more recently I've been having these migraine headaches and I think they're related to the hydroxyzine any opinions???
- Hi, im mother of 10 years old girl, she has autism, anxiety and sleep disorder , the doctor gave her a presciption with clonidine 0.2 and hydroxyzine 50 mg. For her sleep disorder. But i need to know more about this combination; because 1 year ago she had been taking just hydroxyzine and she has ...
- Want to know of any Aborted Sudden Cardiac Death incidents associated with taking 250 mcg Tikosyn and hydroxizine. Am preparing a med malpractice lawsuit re: this matter. All help appreciated. Both these meds r QT prolongers contributing to TdP preceding SCD.
- Just started this med to help w/panic & anxiety. I was also put on trazodone for extreme insomnia. I hadn't needed it much, so it didn't happen until I was instructed by the practitioner after another 2 days of little-to-no sleep to up my trazodone from 300 MG to 500...and to increase my ...