Doxycycline and Azithromycin drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Doxycycline and Azithromycin together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Doxycycline and Azithromycin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 19, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Doxycycline and Azithromycin?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDoxycycline and Azithromycin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Doxycycline has active ingredients of doxycycline. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from Doxycycline 117 users)
Azithromycin has active ingredients of azithromycin. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from Azithromycin 19,462 users)
Interactions between Doxycycline and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Azithromycin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Doxycycline and Azithromycina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Doxycycline (doxycycline) is often used to treat rosacea. Azithromycin (azithromycin) is often used to treat pneumonia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Anyone that maybe had bad experience with taking Doxycyl 100mg.
- So I was prescribed doxy hyclate 100 mg to be taken every 12 hours for 7 days. I have had horrible stomach pain and vomiting since starting it and I'm only on my 3rd dose. Should I call my Dr or should I just ride it out? I'm not sure if it's serious or I'm just overreacting.
- Curious about other people's experience of the interaction between doxycycline and Ritalin
- I have been suggested Doxycline for 5 days (2 per day) before my frozen embryo transfer. I have Hashimoto's thyroiditis - hypothyroidism and I take 125 mg of synthroid per day. Currently my TSH is 0.41. Would taking the above dosage of Doxycycline increase my TSH level?
- I was prescribed 100mg doxycycline tablets for acne, and it makes me throw up 10-15 minutes after taking it. I tried to eat food with it to lessen stomach upset like it suggests, but if I eat with it I get a headache. The pill has dissolved in my esophagus before and caused it to be chemically ...
User reviews to the study
- Hii i am diagnosed with herpes and i fear to have chlmydia or and gonorrhea so i want to start taking famvir and doxycycline together.
- I took for the first time generic z pac and the front of my hair top and sides disappeared it is short!!! And I have long hair! Will it grow back? it has been over 2 months and it is looking shorter. Anyone with a similar experience please write to me to tell me what to do. Thank you, jj
- I was prescribed a 5 day course of azithromycin to deal with a sinus infection. After about 3 days on the meds I began to notice severe pain in my knees and hips that really affected by ability to walk. I already have a bad knee needing a replacement but this was affecting my other knee also ...
- Hi , About a month ago I had a bad upper respiratory infection and was prescribed an antibiotic called zpack. Ever since then I have lost about 90 % of my ability to smelll and taste. I keep,n hoping it will come back but it does not . Does anyone have any suggestions on something I should ...
- I just started Doxy and ortho tricyclen. I don't know if the two drugs will interfere with each other and I can't find a solid answer anywhere!