Doxycycline and Miralax drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Doxycycline and Miralax together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Doxycycline and Miralax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 04, 2017
1 person who takes Doxycycline, Miralax are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Doxycycline and Miralax?
Doxycycline has active ingredients of doxycycline. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from Doxycycline 117 users)
Miralax has active ingredients of polyethylene glycol 3350. It is often used in constipation. (latest outcomes from Miralax 33,825 users)
Interactions between Doxycycline and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Miralax and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Doxycycline and Miralaxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Doxycycline (doxycycline) is often used to treat rosacea. Miralax (polyethylene glycol 3350) is often used to treat constipation. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Doxycycline is used in:
- Miralax is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Anyone that maybe had bad experience with taking Doxycyl 100mg.
- So I was prescribed doxy hyclate 100 mg to be taken every 12 hours for 7 days. I have had horrible stomach pain and vomiting since starting it and I'm only on my 3rd dose. Should I call my Dr or should I just ride it out? I'm not sure if it's serious or I'm just overreacting.
- Curious about other people's experience of the interaction between doxycycline and Ritalin
- Trying to determine if any of the mess I am currently taking have attributed to my Central Serous Retinopathy. Also any treatments that are not risky.
- I have been suggested Doxycline for 5 days (2 per day) before my frozen embryo transfer. I have Hashimoto's thyroiditis - hypothyroidism and I take 125 mg of synthroid per day. Currently my TSH is 0.41. Would taking the above dosage of Doxycycline increase my TSH level?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Diagnosis: SIBO (small intestine bacterial overgrowth) I took nine doses of Xifaxan (four days/two per day 550 mg each tablet) and stopped because of increased abdominal bloating and diarrhea. One to three days later I took a dose of Miralax for constipation. I may have taken a second ...
- I have been using a generic Miralax daily for about 4 years now, and have recently developed tiny red spots on my lower legs. I take no the medication on a regular basis, and I have no other symptoms, so I am wondering if this could be a reaction to the Miralax.
- Anyone taking Miralax experiencing neuropothy symptoms in their feet? Burning & tingling in their toes?
- I have used miralax for at least 1 and 1/2 years. Could itching be attributed to using miralax before bedtime? I am over 80 years old.
- I just started Doxy and ortho tricyclen. I don't know if the two drugs will interfere with each other and I can't find a solid answer anywhere!