Doxycycline and Synthroid drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Doxycycline and Synthroid together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Doxycycline and Synthroid. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 21, 2017
5 people who take Doxycycline, Synthroid are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Doxycycline and Synthroid?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDoxycycline and Synthroid from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Doxycycline has active ingredients of doxycycline. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from Doxycycline 117 users)
Synthroid has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Synthroid 149,659 users)
Interactions between Doxycycline and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Synthroid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Doxycycline and Synthroida b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Doxycycline (doxycycline) is often used to treat rosacea. Synthroid (levothyroxine sodium) is often used to treat hypothyroidism. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Doxycycline is used in:
- Synthroid is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Anyone that maybe had bad experience with taking Doxycyl 100mg.
- Is It ok To Take Apple Cider Vinegar When You Are Taking Synthroid ?
- 10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
- So I was prescribed doxy hyclate 100 mg to be taken every 12 hours for 7 days. I have had horrible stomach pain and vomiting since starting it and I'm only on my 3rd dose. Should I call my Dr or should I just ride it out? I'm not sure if it's serious or I'm just overreacting.
- I've had 3 ablasions in 6 years and i can't take a chance of this garcinia if it will react with tikosyn. My blood pressure goes to 200/110 i need to lose weight. Hoping that this garcinia will help. I'm 40 pounds over weight. Thanks
User reviews to the study
- Hi, 50 year old male, typically excellent health. Triglyceride levels throughout my life have always been
- I have had prostate cancer since 2008 and use various Chinese herbs and CF IP6 & Inositol. Now I find out that I have hypothyroidism - and probably have had it for decades! I am taking levothyroxine .075mg. Internet re thyroid warns against green vegetables, etc, and internet re prostate ...
- Hii i am diagnosed with herpes and i fear to have chlmydia or and gonorrhea so i want to start taking famvir and doxycycline together.
- I have been on Synthroid for 4 yrs. and for a year have had extreme sweating, nothing eliviates it and insomnia, I take a ton of stuff just to fall asleep. I quit taking this morning and have not had any sweating,hoping the insomnia is gone as well. I am pretty tired of not being able to ...
- I just got diagnosed with a hepatic cyst thru a CT scan, but the only physical evidence was an irregular chest x-ray where it was pushing up my right lung. 3 years ago my chest x-ray was normal & I didn't start taking Synthroid until 3 years ago. Could this length of time on synthroid produce a ...