Doxylamine succinate and Sertraline drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Doxylamine succinate and Sertraline together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Doxylamine succinate and Sertraline. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 17, 2017
11 people who take Doxylamine succinate, Sertraline are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Doxylamine succinate and Sertraline?
Doxylamine succinate has active ingredients of doxylamine succinate. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Doxylamine succinate 981 users)
Sertraline has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Sertraline 53,491 users)
Interactions between Doxylamine succinate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Sertraline and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Doxylamine succinate and Sertralinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Doxylamine succinate (doxylamine succinate) is often used to treat insomnia. Sertraline (sertraline hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Doxylamine succinate is used in:
- Sertraline is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Did anyone take Zoloft and later have breast cancer?
- Immune deficiency
- I Stopped taking Sertraline a couple of months back. But I am currently taking Modafinil (Life changing) but I want to start taking Sertraline again but I don't the effect or damages of mixing the two. Does anyone have any first had experience mixing the two?
- am having a bradycardia of 60 beats/min since i started the sertraline of 50mg/day , am also having dyspnea and feeling tired all the time , this is so annoying , am asking if this is serious and if i should stop the sertraline .
- I have been a diabetic type 2 for almost 12 years. As time goes by I suffered a heart attack and a stroke therefore all the medications listed. Recently, I noticed an pain in the leg accompamied by extreme muscle stiffness on the feet
You may be interested in these reviews
- I'm having breakout after breakout and just want to know if the doxylamine succinate in unisom would affect or trigger the herpes to replicate.
- Ive been taking Doxylamine, Kirkland brand, for about a year. The last few months Iv'e had pain in my right hip and left shoulder. It's recently gotten much worse. I now have pain my neck, both shoulders, both knees and in my big toe of my left foot. Could this be a side effect of Doxylamine?
- My doctor increased my Sertraline from 25mg to 50mg (low dose for the purpose of hot flashes from Menopause). It has taken the flashes and night sweats away however my feet and lower legs have numbness and tingling. Last 2 days it's constant and ridiculous. Cold feet during the day and hot ...
- How do I know if the medication is why I have become addicted to gambling or if at age 52 I developed an addiction. I cannot stop myself. Within the last 9 months I have gambled away my retirement
- Sertraline is making my life a misery i already have ibs c in some ways the diarrohea is a relief but stomach cramps are horrendous.